Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Late Warm-up

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
19.01.2022 00:38 # 1
Ahmetpmr
Hello, there is a noisy operation in the mornings in the Peugeot 206 gasoline vehicle I just bought. I replaced the green manifold sensor. When it gets hot, the shaking decreases and the sound improves. But when it's cold in the morning, it works, so to speak, by coughing or cracking it. I never got on the tube, I adjusted the tube and took it to the tube to get on, the gasoline showed 5.3, the man said I can't adjust this car, go get it repaired, I changed the green sensor and it still didn't pass. It works with one press in the mornings, but even though I wait 2-3 minutes, when I downshift after 200 meters, it stops, it does it 2-3 times, it doesn't do it when it gets hot, can you help me?
19.01.2022 08:38 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello,

first of all, welcome aboard. What I would suggest for general problems
1- I think the engine 1.4 8 valve ones, have the timing gear adjusted first, if there is no problem, have the valve settings checked.
Have the 2-coil and spark plugs checked. If you don't know the history, I recommend you to change it.
3- you are using it in the cloth, now have the petrol pump and petrol injectors checked because of lpg. Have the throttle valve cleaned.
4- After solving the problem in gasoline, go to LPG setting.
Don't forget to clean the 5-map sensor.
6-late warming is normal in this cold.

19.01.2022 19:47 # 3
Ahmetpmr
Welcome, thank you for your interest. I'm riding on gas now, it showed 5.5, fuel when connected to the machine. The annoying part is that even though I wait 2-3 minutes for it to warm up, it stops 3-4 times every 200 meters. I'm afraid that it will cause an accident, God forbid. I'm getting into the car with my wife. I will consider your suggestions
20.01.2022 10:32 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome, sir. If your spouse is using it, be careful, God forbid, troublesome situation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”