Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Late reaction to the gas pedal !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
ufuk91
Friends, LPG maintenance had come recently. After I had it done, an annoying situation started to occur, I researched a little and there were a lot of people who experienced this problem.

When I started the car at the beginning, there was a cycle decrease and then it was 1000 cycles but one of the air filter cables was loose. even after it fixed the output, the problem was solved, but this still continues;

after touching the pedal of the vehicle, Whether it is hot or cold, it does not matter in gear or idle, the car accelerates too late, at first it stops as if the car is reluctant to take over, then rises with a fast acceleration, where can the problem be?

. <=" Text / "=" "=" / B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA- 19f420d90332etdefend is / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 ">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
ufuk91
Has no knowledge, idea ??

. <= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 ">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
dukenukem82
It is caused by gasket burning or valve unbalance. First, make the valve adjustment.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
Guests
Does it do the same with gas?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 5
ufuk91
I tried it again today, when I pressed the pedal very quickly (idle) after 1 second or so, it goes up ... & nbsp;

. <= "text /" = "" = " /b1d671cf-e532-4481-99aa-19f420d90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0 ">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 6
scorpions_64
I have this problem too ... I think it is one of the chronic malfunctions. I do not know whether it is from the brain, from the installations or from the sighers.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 7
ufuk91
it's very frustrating ... especially I did not try to switch to gasoline, but when the sequential system is already running, it is on gasoline, so it does it too. I feel the car so weak when it was like this .. it was not like that before or it was after lpg I have to find a solution for this I can not handle it like that I am obsessed a bit: S

<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 8
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ufuk91] is very frustrating ... especially I didn't try to switch to gasoline, but the sequential system is already on gasoline when it first runs, so it does it too. I feel the car so weak when it was like this .. it was not like that before or it was after lpg I have to find a solution for it I can't handle it like this I am obsessed a bit: S

. & Lt; = "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0" & gt; [/ QUOTE]

< / div>
same. gasoline is doing little but lpg also feels problem. I do not know how there, but I am tired of it, so I try not to pass by the door of the industry, because of the people who are called masters. May Allah not let anyone down the business or industry ...
08.05.2020 16:44 # 9
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ufuk91] too I was frustrating ... especially I did not try to switch to gasoline, but when the sequential system is already running, it is on gasoline, so it does it too. I feel the car so weak when it was like this .. it was not like that before or it was after lpg I have to find a solution for it I can't handle it like this I am obsessed a bit: S

[/ QUOTE]

< / div>
same. gasoline is doing little but lpg also feels problem. I do not know how there, but I am tired of it, so I try not to pass by the door of the industry, because of the people who are called masters. God do not let anyone drop their business to industry or relatives ...
[/ QUOTE]

Here is the same teacher, the more money they get and the less they can do. If you have a 10 lira problem, you cannot get out without giving 100 liras. Besides, if your problem is resolved anyway, 1 month later, yallah again to the industry ... so i am trying to ask the friends about the source of my problems here.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 10
ByHack
I was going to open a new topic in myself. Mine was also shaking at LPG, especially in 2nd gear, at low rpm to pressurize the gas. I changed the lpg filter. the master will replace the spark plugs, he said. I just changed the spark plugs to a large extent, the shrinkage has decreased but the car is still not accelerating as before. Although it is less felt in gasoline, it seems to have the same problem. I look forward to the comments of friends who have knowledge on this subject.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 11
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ByHack] I was going to open a new topic in myself ...) ... my teacher, especially in LPG, I have a reaction to late gas. Mine was also shaking at LPG, especially in 2nd gear, at low rpm to pressurize the gas. I changed the lpg filter. the master will replace the spark plugs, he said. I just changed the spark plugs to a large extent, the shrinkage has decreased but the car is still not accelerating as before. Although it is less felt in gasoline, it seems to have the same problem. I look forward to the comments of friends who have knowledge on this subject. [/ QUOTE]
problem is not in lpg and lpg materials, in short it has nothing to do with lpg. Those who have a problem with gasoline are in a way that feels more like lpg. One thing I can think of is ignition. we should try to change the ignition, even temporarily. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:44 # 12
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ByHack] full I was going to open a new topic too:) ... my teacher, especially in LPG, I have a reaction to late reaction to gas. Mine was also shaking at LPG, especially in 2nd gear, at low rpm to pressurize the gas. I changed the lpg filter. the master will replace the spark plugs, he said. I just changed the spark plugs to a large extent, the shrinkage has decreased but the car is still not accelerating as before. Although it is less felt in gasoline, it seems to have the same problem. I look forward to the comments of friends who have knowledge on this subject. [/ QUOTE]
problem is not in lpg and lpg materials, in short it has nothing to do with lpg. Those who have a problem with gasoline are in a way that feels more like lpg. One thing I can think of is ignition. I have to try and change the ignition, albeit temporarily. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

On the contrary, I say it is about LPG, at least mine should be. Because mine was not present in terms of LPG. Oil filter has changed, checks have been done, a few cables have been removed and attached, I did not look at it, frankly, a setting was made on the tube tank or something, I had not noticed when I left the shop, but when I left, I realized this event in my second run. So what is the probability that he did something other than lpg, so I think it's directly related to him ufuk91 2012-05-01 22:42:56
08.05.2020 16:44 # 13
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ufuk91] & lt; = "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0" & gt; [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ByHack] full I was going to open a new topic too:) ... my teacher, especially in LPG, I have a reaction to late reaction to gas. Mine was also shaking at LPG, especially in 2nd gear, at low rpm to pressurize the gas. I changed the lpg filter. the master will replace the spark plugs, he said. I just changed the spark plugs to a large extent, the shrinkage has decreased but the car is still not accelerating as before. Although it is less felt in gasoline, it seems to have the same problem. I look forward to the comments of friends who have knowledge on this subject. [/ QUOTE]
problem is not in lpg and lpg materials, in short it has nothing to do with lpg. Those who have a problem with gasoline are in a way that feels more like lpg. One thing I can think of is ignition. I have to try and change the ignition, albeit temporarily. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

On the contrary, I say it is about LPG, at least mine should be. Because mine was not present in terms of LPG. Oil filter has changed, checks have been done, a few cables have been removed and attached, I did not look at it, frankly, a setting was made on the tube tank or something, I had not noticed when I left the shop, but when I left, I realized this event in my second run. So what's the probability that he did something other than lpg, so I think it's directly related to him [/ QUOTE]
then all you do is try it on gasoline, not on the tube. It has reached the same point before but you may not have noticed. As I said before, the vehicle makes the problems more prominent in LPG. & nbsp; where they have already assembled lpg, they have to say that the vehicle has a problem. but where is the man to say it pretty ...
08.05.2020 16:44 # 14
ByHack
"scorpions_64" bro then the first thing that could be related to the ignition is the coil. what kind of malfunction can happen with the coil. ignition timing and level need not be spoiled though the coil. In such a case, I think it will cause a malfunction from the trip computer. Is there any possibility that it is from the gas (throat) butterfly?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 15
EmSul
Either I have the same problem, the overturning of the vehicle has slowed down, so it sounds like a different sound after 3500-4000 cycles, as if I was missing air from the air filter or the exhaust, and the sound that turned over as if the vehicle did not go away from that period, I wonder if there is a hole in the sound exhaust or manifold, but it starts at 4000 rpm.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 16
ufuk91
Many people told me the possibility that it might be from the throat butterfly, or I think I'll go and get it cleaned at the end. And since I bought the car for the first time yesterday, the speed has dropped because I did not touch the accelerator pedal, then the vehicle stopped. When I run it for the second time, there was no problem. & Nbsp;

also @emrah my friend which air filter do you use, did you buy it yourself, did you also buy pipes etc?

< = "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 17
EmSul
It's not a kit, its pipe or something has its own pipe, just a filter.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 18
ufuk91
unexpected movements from a GTI owner & nbsp; "Big

Hodja okay, pay attention to everything, does it ever hurt while feeding the blazing hot air into that beautiful gti's beautiful engine & nbsp; "Big

. <=" text / "=" "=" / B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 ">
08.05.2020 16:44 # 19
EmSul
If I take the original one, is it better?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 20
ufuk91
better if you take it as a kit, i have passed its goodness, i'm not so pro again as far as i learned from right to left, lay down its pipe downwards, i.e. where it can get cold air, open air filter must be fed with cold air, where you put now It draws the hot air of the engine, which reduces performance. As you have seen, those who have a bumper hole (usually those who make a decorative shape with an orange ring :)) are piercing the bumpers to get cold air directly from the open. Oh, if you ask me, you don't need that much, but the filter is a bit far from the engine.

. 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 ">
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”