Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lassa ingenuity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:10 # 1
fahrikem
Lassa atracta was installed on my 206 vehicle, it hasn't been more than a month since I was riding the banquet and the front wheel was bursting and tearing was almost 20km / h.
08.05.2020 15:10 # 2
Guests
Is There Such A Nonsense That Means Sold The Tire With Expiry Date
is trying to save themselves like this now ...
shame if LASSA will do this too, let's not trust anyone else then get well soon
08.05.2020 15:10 # 3
koliva
Let us leave the speed aside. If the edge of the shoulder is pointed, even if its speed is 10, it is futile. Get well soon.
Koliva 2011-03-18 19:14:56
08.05.2020 15:10 # 4
Guests
a very crazy situation. no matter how old the tire is, it does not tear instantly, it is easy and easy. I wonder if you had a keen place to tear the tire in that place, and you came across it. I think this heat is related to your chance ...
I know a 10-year-old tire, but the cope was damaged without any damage :))
08.05.2020 15:10 # 5
oguzhan29
It's a ridiculous situation if you frightened your eyes consumer rights or something
08.05.2020 15:10 # 6
qEccE
My teacher has not been for 1 year before. When I just bought my dating vehicle, my 3-4 week old front tires were immediately gagged because of rubbing on the sidewalk.
tire sidewalls are very weak regardless of brand
08.05.2020 15:10 # 7
fahrikem
Yeah he was ripped off the cheek
08.05.2020 15:10 # 8
Guests
The base of the tire is thick, it does not hurt easily. but the cheek is 3mm or not. The cheek must be thin in order for the tire to stretch or to be glacial when its air is low.
From this pain, I will explain the importance of the tire to my students in a detailed way as a curriculum. I teach you why you need to see your cheeks and why ...
08.05.2020 15:10 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = cecoli] rubber sole is not easy to damage. but the cheek is 3mm or not. The cheek must be thin in order for the tire to stretch or to be glacial when its air is low.
From this pain, I will explain the importance of the tire to my students in a detailed way as a curriculum. I teach you why you need to see your cheeks and why ...
[/ QUOTE]
you are absolutely right.
As I parked my brother's car last year, I approached the curb too much, when the tire touched the iron on the sidewalk, the cheek was torn and the tire went to the trash. We bought and installed tires of the same brand, same pattern.
08.05.2020 15:10 # 10
1milyon300bin
my lassa snoways era tire split from the cheek and changed from warranty .. 10 month old tire exploded somewhere between izmir - opium. I called the lassa helpline directly and registered. I even said, give zero tires from opium on the road. I gave the tire to the Lassa dealer in Kırkali and said that it was boiling during the road as a breakdown (I noticed that the tire pad was actually pulled to the right, then it blew suddenly as the air was pressed and the cheek splitted) within 10 days. 130 tl payment came, at zero it was 135 tl. I gave 5 tl and got it installed. The guarantee of the new opportunity started on that date ... regards ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”