Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lambda sensor malfunction :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
vbmaster
I got my friends connected to the computer for the problem of traction gasoline 2000 model 1.6 8v computer injector coil and lamda sensor malfunction. What are these ? the master wiped a few days, come and say, let's read it again, if he repeats, we'll see, we didn't have time or what do you say?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
vbmaster
friends service box model is there any information about this price?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
vbmaster
oha
0000597074ATEŞLEME BOBİNİ< ="text" name="quantity" maxlength="7" size="5" value="1" ="zone" myreadonlyattr="false" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: auto; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; ">188,38TRY222,29TRY222,29TRY

sevice boxtaki fiyatını buldum
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
vbmaster
Is there any side industry or something?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
vbmaster
it was an oxygen sensor ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
metin

vbmaster usually lights the malfunction lamp in the bad air fuel mixture. sometimes the sensor makes the measurement where the sensor is measuring and gives a failure record because it cannot measure.

there may also be little fuel coming to lower traction. If there is a shortage of fuel in the petrol pump, it may cause coil failure due to low fuel, there is not enough air fuel mixture due to low fuel, and then the oxygen sensor malfunction may occur.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
vbmaster
obaaa well let me explain the problem as follows:

1 master spark plug may have cracked said tomorrow bakcaz
other master injectors are worn replace said
another said from the oxygen sensor
Now you also call the gas pump, which seems very logical to me

so how do I know which one of these is :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
vbmaster
I describe the problem once again: when the vehicle is going, I press it as if the accelerator wire is losing its function. When the car istop and run, the monster is ok.

The problem may be WHY I beg someone beg you give an idea that will drive me crazy :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
alisuat
[QUOTE = vbmaster] I describe the problem once again: when the vehicle is going, I press it as if the accelerator wire is broken, losing its function, it doesn't go, then the yellow light. When the car istop and run, the monster is ok.

The problem may be WHY I beg someone beg you give an idea that will drive me crazy :)
[/ QUOTE]

don't be mad at first, calm down our masters write the necessary thing, believe it is maybe a very small thing, we recommend you to make the problem determination first
08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
Guests
my friend, something like this happened to me either from spark plugs or worse than coil, if coil is a little salty ..
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
axi206
[QUOTE = vbmaster] I describe the problem once again: when the vehicle is going, I press it as if the accelerator wire is broken, losing its function, it doesn't go, then the yellow light. When the car istop and run, the monster is ok.

[/ QUOTE]

Did not get suphelenen from the air flowmeter. The oxygen sensor is not corrected by contact with pain and closure, as long as I know.

08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = axi206] [QUOTE = vbmaster] I describe the problem once again: when the vehicle is going, I press it as if the accelerator wire is losing its function. When the car istop and run, the monster is ok.

[/ QUOTE]

Did not get suphelenen from the air flowmeter. The oxygen sensor is not corrected by contact with pain and closure, as long as I know.

[/ QUOTE]
Let's say if the vehicle is recovering when it stops, then there is no sensor.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
semsword
It is very interesting, I wonder if I am old. It is the same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago (2000 model 206 1.6XT) ...

There was traffic on the E-5 in Beylikdüzü, the weather was like crazy, while it was overheating while stopping and stopping, it was showing 100, suddenly the car started to act as if the spark plugs got wet. So I pulled aside, I stopped, I ran again like a monster. He did the same thing a few times during the day. Thank God it's been okay ever since. The engine light also went out after a few starts. He did the same a few months ago.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 14
Guests
I think the oxygen sensor is about the smoke coming out of the exos, the fault lamp was on me, the wiped wiped master did not do it again, it may have canceled the sensor but it has nothing to do with mechanics I think
08.05.2020 15:52 # 15
vbmaster
Well, what is the air flow meter, where is it? How do I know if there is a faulty groove?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 16
vbmaster
I describe this one more time: when the vehicle is going, I press it as if the accelerator wire is losing its function. When the car istop and run, the monster is ok.

what is the name of the air flow meter
08.05.2020 15:52 # 17
vbmaster
How can I tell if my teacher is out of order?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 18
Guests
2000 model 1,4 8v quicksilver lpg no just can i get your suggestions i will replace the spark plug?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 19
vbmaster
Well, I still haven't changed, I'm looking at it when I decide, but I think it is my mind to plug in those ultrasonic guides
08.05.2020 15:52 # 20
vbmaster
Does anyone know the location of this air flow meter?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”