Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

knock

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
ank06sf940
Hello friends, I have sold 206 models, I sold my vehicle, but we bought the car 3 hours later, the engine said there was a sound, and I bought the car back.
When it comes to the sound, it makes a loud noise as it takes off with the car and speeds up until it speeds up.
I took it to the special pejo service and it was said that this sound is made from the crank navigation gap, the sound is more obvious because the car is without air conditioning, there is no external problem, and if I want to make it, it should be repeated in the next time.
How true is this event? There is not the slightest problem in the operation of my vehicle. Is there a cure for this sound in fuel? What would be the materiality?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
ank06sf940
I guess there is no master among our friends :)
I took it to a few masters today, someone opened the crankcase, checked the bed and as a result said the skirt knock piston piston bushes will change, because the car does not burn oil and does not come out on the cylinder cover, I will make it to max 1000 TL
Now I am confused, on one side, they say that the complete engine will be indispensable. On this side, if there is a problem, I will do it again. What is the right water?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”