Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

KN Air filter help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
Baran35
for my friends 206

I think it is appropriate to think about KN are also very praise.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
sonerkyl
only if I don't have a filter, it gives me as a set. If the filter is only the pipes, you will give the money separately. There is no extra contribution except for the sound.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] just give me a set if I don't have a filter. if you only filter, you will pay the pipes separately, except for the sound.

First of all, soner, thank you for answering. Probably just the filter. When I say the pipes, how much more do I have to pay for the pipes? I heard that it relieved the lower ages. The sound of the air filter is more attractive than the exhaust sound does not blow me up at least I think wrong?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
sonerkyl
I would like to ask you for an extra performance waiting outside of the baran sound, I would have been very useful in time, even in other forums, there were engineers who measured the hp of the engine. You need the pipes as in the video.

08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
Baran35
I understand, teacher, these kits, maşallah, very salty, I will only buy the filter like 75 lira. Or we can find a pipe now, let's get it done.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 6
sonerkyl
Well, without pipes, you will find it compulsory. sample piece like this

08.05.2020 20:11 # 7
Baran35
I understand, Soner, thank you very much, let me get the filter for your help, we will take the pipe from behind, it can be bought as a kit but it is a little salty as I said. We will make a collection kit like this now :)
08.05.2020 20:11 # 8
sonerkyl
You're welcome, your baran will be a bit of a gathering, but the price will not upset you. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 20:11 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
Hodja, you have a mistake. I know it kills the lower cycles extra. So you will have to stay at the top speeds and your fuel consumption will increase. I know it this way. Correct it if I'm wrong
08.05.2020 20:11 # 10
Baran35
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Sir, you have a mistake. I know it kills the lower cycles extra. So you will have to stay at the top speeds and your fuel consumption will increase. I know it this way. Correct it if I'm wrong [/ QUOTE]

My brother Oguzhan, I can not say anything definite, but as I have read in many forums, he relieved the lower ages. As you said, the fuel consumption goes up to high speeds due to the pleasant sound of the engine. SmileSmile E says whether we go into a cutter or not, then the machines LOLLOL
08.05.2020 20:11 # 11
outlaw
I have researched and played so much about the air filter, as far as I have learned, let me tell you how the performance air filter does not kill the lower revolutions, but increases the speed, the air permeability rate is lower when the original air filters are in paper structure.
If you catch that vingling sound, it is not eaten from the taste, but in the video put, there is the shouting sound of the car rather than the filter sound ..
You need to put the best performance away from the engine. I can not say anything for even the most striking brandless filter sounds nice. For example, I have a HKS big mushroom filter. I cut out the left headlight and pulled it out from the headlight. I extended it with chrome pipe.
That seeming accordion pipe If you wear it, you will not get any sound or performance.
If we talk about fuel, of course, the reason of the fuel will increase.
1-More air will increase because it will be a fuel mixture.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 12
pepecura
the filter is the life of the car
just keep away from the hot weather.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 13
Baran35
[QUOTE=outlaw]Hava filtresi hakkında o kadar çok araştırdım ve oynadım ki öğrendiğim kadarı ile anlatayım performans hava filtresi alt devirleri öldürmez bilakis serilik arttırır orijinal hava filtreleri kâğıt yapıda olduğunda hava geçirgenlik oranı daha düşüktür ..
Açık hava filtresinde en güzel sesi 2000 ile 3000 devir arası alırsın o vonlama sesi yakaladın mı tadından yenmez ama konan videoda filtre sesinden çok arabanın bağırma sesi var ..
En güzel performansı motordan uzak yere koyman gerekiyor filtreyi sıcak hava çekti mi bir anlamı olmaz en güzel sonuç krom boru ile alınır marka filtreler için bir şey diyemem en dandik markasız filtre bile güzel ses çıkarır bende mesela HKS büyük mantar filtre var sol farı kesip fardan dışarı çıkarttım krom boru ile uzattım performans tabi ki arttı ne kadar soğuk hava o kadar performans ama kışın öyle kullanamazsın su çekme ihtimaline karşı ..
O gözüken akordion boruyu takarsan ne ses alırsın nede nede performans.
Yakıt konusuna gelirsek tabi ki yakıtın artacak nedeni ne gelirsek
1-Fazla hava yakıt karışımı olacağı için artacak
2-O vonlama sesi duymak için devamlı gaza abanıcaksın .. [/QUOTE]

Teşekkür ederim bilgilendirmeler için. Peki hangi boruyu önerirsiniz internette şu uygundur hem fiyat hem performans olarak diyebileceğiniz bir ürün var mı? Aracım 206 kaputu kaldırınca pek uygun bir yer göremedim sizce nereye koyulmalı sıkıntı yaratmaması için?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 14
outlaw

I DID THAT IT WAS AND HAVE THE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY ..
08.05.2020 20:11 # 15
pepecura
[QUOTE = outlaw]
I DID THAT IT WAS AND HAVE THE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY .. [/ QUOTE]
yes this is the most healthy.
I got out of the fog light too :)

08.05.2020 20:11 # 16
Baran35
ahahah, the children in our neighborhood will not take off for a day, they will take it off.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 17
pepecura
the most important consideration when positioning the filter
The filter should be kept in a place where it will be clean and cool, and it will get wet.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 18
samet206
I agree with the chrome pipe event, it is better than the plastic pipe. I think the positioning shouldn't draw significant hot air but it doesn't need to be far below or come out. Although it makes sense to get the yield, it doesn't seem to be long term and suitable for continuous use in all conditions. It can be lowered to the bottom of the battery by using a quality filter with a chrome tube like this, it is reasonably provided from that area in the original air flow. The crank filter can also be used.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 19
outlaw
[QUOTE = samet206] I agree with the chrome pipe event, it is better than the plastic pipe. I think the positioning shouldn't draw significant hot air but it doesn't need to be far below or going out. My advice is that it can be lowered to the bottom of the battery using a quality filter with a chrome pipe as in the video above, it is reasonably already provided from that area in the original air flow. The crank filter can also be used.
[/ QUOTE]
The dropped filter draws water, it becomes risky.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 20
Baran35
[QUOTE = samet206] I agree with the chrome pipe event, it is better than the plastic pipe. I think the positioning shouldn't draw significant hot air but it doesn't need to be far below or go out. Although it makes sense to get the data, it doesn't seem long-term and not suitable for continuous use in all conditions. My advice is that it can be lowered to the bottom of the battery using a quality filter with a chrome pipe as in the video above, it is reasonably already provided from that area in the original air flow. The crank filter can also be used.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers. I bought the filter. I think K&N is a decent enough filter, but I don't know where I can supply that chrome pipe. SmileSmileSmile And I do not know why there was a hole in the bumper of the vehicle under the left headlight under the left headlight, it is not glaring or even meaninglessly, I think it shows the car beautifully, because this hole may have been inserted for the air filter before, because I think it can enter very nice cold air from there. :) Let me send a picture like this;

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”