Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Km problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
zavur
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; As friends mentioned earlier, km does not work today for this I went to the service and a few places & nbsp; I had previously been told that the problem is in km gear and this part should be replaced and the gearbox should be removed for this change. Today I went to peugeot's service and got information about the subject and in fact it turned out that there is no need to disassemble the gearbox for this problem, it was said that the gear at the end of the km sensor was changed directly, I changed the gear in the industry and it worked km.
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; About to go home from industry & nbsp; I'm on my way, & nbsp; When the dial worked, I was happy and made some speed, and the km was stopped. I hope the piece will arrive tomorrow and we will wear it & nbsp; quadrant will work, in the forum I remember, some friends were suffering from this problem, they were trying to remove the gearbox as well, I wish these friends learned this, I touched on the subject, & nbsp; Everyone has trouble and trouble.
& nbsp; & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
ekinoks44
I have a problem with the km counter. We would appreciate if you share the result.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
zavur
My friend has improved the km problem is in the sensor

Km gear: 20 tl

Sensor: 60tl (including cargo)
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
Guests
resolved without touching the gearbox. Good luck. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
Gokhan_S
I have the same problem with me for 1 month km. The needle is not working, I went to the industry, the guy lifted the car, & nbsp; opened the hood, got up with something. He tried to do it, he ordered it from Istanbul, I waited 120 TL for 1 week, I did not get it, I did not get it, I am not using it now, I am not sure that the guy said he was this defective :(
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
34sea45
good luck bye
08.05.2020 16:12 # 7
ekinoks44
I will visit the industry this week for km.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 8
oguzhandincel
I had the same problem with friends. But there is an important point. If the speed dial that you mentioned as km is not working and the km counter is not working, there is a sender on the lamp. It is broken. The same happened in my car. They said it was like a lot of money. I looked at the electrician in the industry, I did not realize that the meter stopped when the dial stopped. He first suspected the indicator but when he saw that the meter was not working, he said it was the customer, and we changed it. The problem was solved. It is not very difficult to disassemble and install. It was enough to disassemble the air filter in my car. My car is in the same place in automatic gear but probably in the same position of the manual geared vehicles. 50 TL in charge, 20 TL in labor.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 9
zavur
Brother & nbsp; the same happened to me, they raised the car, played with the sensor dial & nbsp; Worked, I gasped with her joy and the dial stopped again. There is a place where the sensor goes to the gear that gear & nbsp; the sensor exits and the dial stops again. & nbsp; My advice to you is to have the sensor check my car's sensor and check if it is working to find a safety sensor and gear.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 10
zavur
We were a nurse & nbsp; "Laugh"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”