Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

km indicator bulb replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
rhcpeppers
the indicator flew away. I think the bulb exploded. How can I dismantle that screen. I broke the intention, I will disassemble if you help
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
Guests
I recommend you to have it served at Cuzi price. If you say I want to do it, you will see two small holes in the lower part of the indicator plastic glass.
Insert two pointed (unbreakable bent) pieces into the holes to fit those holes. Apply slight violence. When the bottom part comes out a bit, remove the right panel with the right-left and up parts a little bit. Remove the connection sockets. Take out the sockets without forgetting which one to plug in. panel left ..
I don't know where the lights are and how to remove them.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
rhcpeppers
I think it makes sense to go to the electrician;)
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
ozaannn
I think you do not need to go, the cover is holding 4 rings, the rings are holding tors screw on the display. Then you will see the bulbs, I always change it myself.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
rhcpeppers
I went to the electrician said the indicator is broken. The indicator should change, the indicator is not the speed indicator that I call. Digital indicator is the indicator that shows how many thousandths of the vehicle is understood.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = rhcpeppers] I went to the electrician said the indicator is broken. The indicator should change, the indicator is not the speed indicator I said. The digital indicator shows the number of thousandths of the vehicle is wrong. I wonder if it is wrong. If the electrician you are going to have decided before is hungry, check the soundness of a strange lamp before replacing it completely. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
rhcpeppers
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = rhcpeppers] I went to the electrician said the indicator is broken. The indicator should change, the indicator is not the speed indicator I said. The digital indicator shows the number of thousandths of the vehicle is wrong. I wonder if it is wrong. If the electrician you are going to have decided before is hungry, check the soundness of a strange lamp before replacing it completely.
[/ QUOTE]

I can't change
already, I can't give 100 150 lira. I believe the bulb has exploded. I open it and look but I don't know how to look, can I do it?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
rhcpeppers
do not have friends with an idea about this. Bulb ideas came out, but I went to the electrician and said that the digital indicator should change if it is broken. "It has nothing to do with the light bulb," he said. Do you think I can not tear without changing my truth? SPEED indicator NOT KM indicator
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
Guests
If there is no problem in the bulbs of the led screen, the electrician said it correctly.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
rhcpeppers
He did not look at his bulb. He looked at the fuses, no problem, the screen should change, he said.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”