Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

km indication reset while driving

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
16.06.2020 16:31 # 1
peugeotmagduru
hello, I got the tool in 2015. I've been experiencing the same problem since I bought it, but nowadays it is getting more. The km indicator is reset suddenly while the vehicle is driving. The km I go is not progressing and when the speed decreases and the clutch is pressed, it stops and the abs light turns on. I spent a ton of money on repairs for this, but the problem doesn't go away. There is also gasoline in the tube. the butterfly has changed but not improved.
16.06.2020 16:56 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. What were the operations made, my professor, usually the problem of this is due to the km sensor, another possibility is caused by the servo motor gears in the indicator. As for the problem of stopping the vehicle, apart from what you wrote about what was done, I looked at the vehicle with the original device.
16.06.2020 17:09 # 3
peugeotmagduru
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, welcome to us. What were the operations made, my professor, usually the problem of this is due to the km sensor, another possibility is caused by the servo motor gears in the indicator. As for the problem of stopping the vehicle, apart from what you wrote about what was done, I looked at the vehicle with the original device. [/ QUOTE] Thank you very much. I frankly do not know much what has been done. our breed does not know much about such matters. I can not do anything other than pouring water, what a shame, he said that only one thing, we changed his butterfly. a day or two was normal. then it's the same. The stopping of the vehicle is definitely related to the pointer because the pointer does not stop when it is normal. At the same time the abs warning light is on. I say the broker just because of this, I do not want to fall into anyone's sin as it is. If there is any remedy, please help. peugeotmagduru2020-06-16 17:09:34
16.06.2020 21:15 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = peugeotmagduru] hello, I bought the vehicle in 2015. I've been experiencing the same problem since I bought it, but nowadays it is getting more. The km indicator is reset suddenly while the vehicle is driving. The km I go is not progressing and when the speed decreases and the clutch is pressed, it stops and the abs light turns on. I spent a ton of money on repairs for this, but the problem doesn't go away. There is also gasoline in the tube. the butterfly has changed but not improved. [/ QUOTE] If the indicator shows less than the mileage traveled when it goes to zero, for example, there is a distance of 5 kilometers but it shows less, the mileage sensor is defective. But if the indicator decreases to zero, the distance traveled is correct.
05.07.2020 23:27 # 5
kaan206
The stepper motor is out of order.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”