Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Km increased by itself

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
Ceypug
Friends Peugeot 206 I bought my car at 50,000 km a few weeks later, the car broke down, the brake airbag malfunctioned, then the car locked itself, I took the car to the auto repairer, we put it on the obd reading device, gave the bsi error, we forced the engine to start, the car's fault did not give a warning for a part, but for now it does not give a warning, but the mileage does not give a warning for a moment. How did it come to a thousand, did this former owner deceive me or because the motor brain is broken? the car looks like a garage car when viewed from the outside, I also gave a lot of money from the market Dead

Ceypug 2019-07-15 12:57:50
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
umydn
Hodja, I understand that vehicles with reduced mileage are computer. There are friends who understand a few trim parts of the car (steering wheel wear, etc.). If you can take a picture of the interior, there will be those who look and understand from there.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
sonerkyl
possibly as if the indicator was changed or km was played. The best way to do this is to have the vehicle checked by an authorized dealer. In such problems, km 183000 does not come to itself.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
x571
Look at the chat.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 5
maximusti
You can also remove from the inspection or maintenance records in the authorized service whether or not you are playing more or less miles.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 6
tungajo
Sir, PTT phone application has the option to learn km.
Get well soon. I hope the car was not despised.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = tungajo] Teacher, ptt phone application has the option to learn km learn from there for a fee
Get well soon. I hope the car was not despised.
[/ QUOTE]

and already normal for 50 thousand km 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 8
tungajo
[QUOTE = Ceypug] Friends Peugeot 206 I bought my car at 50.000 km a few weeks later, the car broke down, the brake airbag malfunctioned, the car locked itself, I took the car to the auto repairer, we put it in the obd reading device, gave the bsi error, we forced the engine to start, the car's fault didn't give a warning for now. But how did it go from 50 thousand to 183 thousand kilometers, did this former owner deceive me or because his brain was broken? the car looks like a garage car when viewed from the outside, I also gave a lot of money from the market Dead

[/ QUOTE]
When you buy the vehicle in the dios like a garage car, did you not know if you bought the vehicle, did not you wonder if there was nobody beside you? Or you can find a strong master or find a master, connect and see.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”