Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

km difference

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
fieryx
Hi friends, I wouldn't understand anything from cars, thanks. I learned a little something through this site, but I got a lot of trouble on my head 2004 model 1.4 petrol & nbsp; manual & nbsp; Since I bought it at 97,000, I did not have a single expense today, I only have 206XT due to the scratch that will be applied to a few places, but I am thinking of selling the car because of its model and km but I see that folks are using up to 150,000 and want a good price without selling 100,000 cars. They always used to say that the era has changed now, what can I do? I can't do something like my salesman. If I manage to do it 100,000 to the right or left of the car, do I have to sell it after 150,000 or if I keep it after 150 ....
I couldn't make a decision. yahu ....

I gave up the sound system, so on Friday evening, I found the rim I want 0 to 900, I found the rim to 400, 100 pounds of workmanship in the radial tire, etc. Including the tire has made 3000 km more vsvs..vs.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
Cars that didn't walk after 100,000 ?? I know that there is no problem in the accident. After caring for this stale like a man.

When buying a second-hand rim tire, make sure you look at a tire you know.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
I do not think that it will lose value after 100,000 km after the gasoline engine maintenance is done. The important thing is regular maintenance. If you are satisfied with your vehicle, continue your way. I think & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
Serdar
If you buy a new vehicle, after 5 years, the vehicle will reach 100,000 km. But you buy a zero vehicle. After 5 years, you have built 100.000 km, but you have a clay personality like me and you have used the car very clean. You have bought a second-hand vehicle 7-8 years old, the vehicle has been used less or has been used in the city and you have built 80,000 km after 8 years by doing 10,000 km per year, but you have sold this 80,000 km using the vehicle. You bought a second-hand vehicle, 10 years old 100.000 km, the vehicle made 10.000 km per year and the owner of the vehicle is clay, you can use it for another 10 years :))))
& nbsp;
If you are not satisfied and if you are not going to buy a new vehicle, I think you will get a second hand vehicle. Accident-free and punishment-free flocks.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Serdar] If you buy a new vehicle after 5 years, the vehicle will reach 100.000 km, if the vehicle is badly used, you will dispose of it for making expenses. But you buy a zero vehicle. After 5 years, you have built 100.000 km, but you have a clay personality like me and you have used the car very clean. You have bought a second-hand vehicle 7-8 years old, the vehicle has been used less or has been used in the city and you have built 80,000 km after 8 years by doing 10,000 km per year, but you have sold this 80,000 km using the vehicle. You bought a second-hand vehicle, 10 years old, 100.000 km, the vehicle made 10,000 km per year and the owner of the vehicle is clay, you can use it for another 10 years :))))
& nbsp;
So if you know the vehicle, km is important If you are not satisfied and if you are not going to buy a new vehicle, I think you will get a second hand vehicle. Accident-free and punishment-free driving. "alt =" Grin "title =" Grin "/>
+1
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
I Love My Pug
I agree with my brother Hüseyin and Alican, & nbsp; let me bring about 150,000 peers in my car right now & nbsp; it is shown by finger in terms of interior, body and engine.
Serdar brother I agree with you: DD
I Love My Pug 2011-11-01 19:19:37
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
hasansinayan
Well, there is a man, he's smoking, he's smoking, he's smoking, he's been looking for cirrhosis cancer. Bide looked at the other man, he said that he had a regular, fed sports diet, he was 80 years old.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
Guests
nevertheless, every person asks the mileage of the vehicle you will buy in the first place.
it is a criterion, it is indispensable. It is important that it looks alive.
I bought my car at 45 000 km. now at 48 000. When I bought it, I was saying how the 7-year-old car would be 45 thousand. I put it in the authorized service, there is no place left to look at.
nevertheless low km vehicle taste is different. Even the color of the dashboard is the same as the first day. No scratches.
even the sponges of the seats are hard. color and color are not faded, crushed or traced. No matter how careful they look at the human vehicle, no matter how meticulous .... When you say 200 thousand, the nose bends start directly on the opposite side. .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Thumbs Up "title =" Thumbs Up "/>
maverick 2011-11-01 20:48:04
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Guests
don't touch if it works :)
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] nevertheless every person asks for the mileage of the vehicle you will get in the first place.
it is a criterion, it is indispensable.
It is important that the vehicle looks alive from the outside.
I bought my vehicle at 45 000 km. now at 48 000. When I bought it, I was saying how the 7-year-old car would be 45 thousand. I put it in the authorized service, there is no place left to look at.
nevertheless low km vehicle taste is different. Even the color of the dashboard is the same as the first day. No scratches.
even the sponges of the seats are hard. no color, no crush, no trace. No need for jack and jack.

no matter how carefully looking at the human vehicle, friends, no matter how meticulous .... When you say 200 thousand, the nose bends start directly on the opposite side ...

I think the low mileage of the vehicle is an advantage for the vehicle. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

You didn't see Ahmet's car, I think 50,000 years ago I thought that there was no, I even asked him if you took someone who was riding for pleasure.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = ezelefe] I talked with my friend from the showroom
everyone who calls the room looks at the first km, it is essential to look at the original and the maintenance of the km is not important & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I do not find this saying true. The car that makes a little km is tired a little and the car that makes a lot is tired. I keep the issue of maintenance separate, but it is an important issue that the km is high. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = NiyO] [QUOTE = ezelefe] I talked with my friend from the showroom
everyone who calls the room looks at km first, actually it is necessary to take care of its originalness and care km is not important & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

this is me I don't find the statement true. The car that makes a little km is tired a little and the car that makes a lot is tired. I keep the issue of maintenance separate, but it is an important issue that the km is high.
[/ QUOTE]
"Thumbs

who looks at km while buying a second hand car.
is low, it is advantageous for him. the vehicle is not too tired. There are thousands of parts on the vehicle. It's not just the oil-water-salt of the engine, but friends. the door closes.
this is just a small example.

also low mileage when selling is a plus advantage.
Reviews
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:19 # 13
sedataksu
[QUOTE = Serdar] If you buy a new vehicle after 5 years, the vehicle will reach 100.000 km, if the vehicle is badly used, you will dispose of it for making expenses. But you buy a zero vehicle. After 5 years, you have built 100.000 km, but you have a clay personality like me and you have used the car very clean. You have bought a second-hand vehicle 7-8 years old, the vehicle has been used less or has been used in the city and you have built 80,000 km after 8 years by doing 10,000 km per year, but you have sold this 80,000 km using the vehicle. You bought a second-hand vehicle, 10 years old, 100.000 km, the vehicle made 10,000 km per year and the owner of the vehicle is clay, you can use it for another 10 years :))))
& nbsp;
So if you know the vehicle, km is important If you are not satisfied and if you are not going to buy a new vehicle, I think you will get a second hand vehicle. Accident-free and punishment-free herds.
[/ QUOTE]

Absolutely agree. My vehicle has been in my uncle since 2005, 113,000 km vehicles have been in my uncle since 2000. I do the maintenance of the year. I will want to sell something and then I will want to sell it. Uncle will buy a car like his son, then he will sell it, then he will sell it. If you are not going to buy a vehicle that will not exceed 30000 km at the age of 2.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 14
fieryx
exactly, sedat brother, I think that I am dead right now, I am satisfied with my vehicle, the speed of performance is the pleasure it gives me on the road, but the father says let me sell it without 100 km. My father ... Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”