Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

klimaa to

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
sansasyon61
Hello friends, I will have a question. If I took my car's air conditioner at the very beginning, it blew very well. Then I took a tour, I did it again, I worked it for 10 minutes, it was okay.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I have the same problem, looking at it can be caused by my master engine, they will open and look. I say the result.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
sansasyon61
I do not get out of the big thing, the master just got off and I tried it for 10 minutes, I worked it out, no problem.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
darkdefender

I have the same problem. It works when I first start the air conditioner, but it turns off after a minute or two, neither hot nor cold. after five minutes it stops working again then shutting down again. I took it to the last master, but it never closed next to the master, then I took it again one more time, it worked the same way again :) The guys couldn't understand what the problem was. I am thinking of taking it back to an auto electrician today. If anyone tells the problem, I will be very happy. my car 2005 model 307 1.6 diesel 110 hp digital air conditioner. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
The tool I removed today was out of order. They have fixed it and it is working without any problems.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
sansasyon61
How much did the master burst, he also made me 1 time as an expense.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
alp2525
a problem like this happened to me in the last month, it came on and came out, I did not visit the air conditioner, there was no air conditioner engine, no compressor was broken, then they went to another place, the guys dumped the air conditioner gas with the screwdriver tip, then it started to work smoothly, then I just filled the air conditioner gas. the man who solved the problem said that if the gas pressure is high, the air conditioner will switch on and off, maybe you may have the same problem
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
darkdefender

I need to solve this problem immediately. Every time I go says something else. It is best to consider options from cheap to expensive.

08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
denizkartali06
I also have this problem, and there is a sound like the sound of an airplane sometimes, it seems like there is a huge compressor in the engine, especially when I stop and get up, it doesn't stop when I go off.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
darkdefender
I took it to a private peugeot authorized service today. I told the master about the problem. He said something like resistances will change without looking at it. He said 300 TL in the expense. I wasn't sure.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
sansasyon61
I persistently try and do what I said once did not do it again I hope it does not :)
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
badcombatant
When you turn on the air conditioner, pay attention to the fan in front of the radiator. In air conditioners that do not work for a long time in the winter season, system congestion or laziness may occur in mechanical parts. & Nbsp;
It is likely that in self-stop air conditioners, pressure switches may break the circuit. It does it in a minute. There is nothing he did not do next to the master, he will connect the manometer and look at the pressure values without laziness. The air conditioner will look at the condenser (radiator) cleaning and the fan's cut-out temperatures. It will listen to the compressor's operation and especially the working sound.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 13
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = badcombatant] Pay attention to the fan in front of the radiator when you turn on the air conditioner. In air conditioners that do not work for a long time in the winter season, system congestion or laziness may occur in mechanical parts. & Nbsp;
It is likely that in self-stop air conditioners, pressure switches may break the circuit. It does it in a minute. There is nothing he did not do next to the master, he will connect the manometer and look at the pressure values without laziness. The air conditioner will look at the condenser (radiator) cleaning and the fan's cut-out temperatures. It will listen to the compressor's activation and especially the working sound. I have digital air conditioning, previously air conditioning was working (cold mode) now I press the a / c button and bring it to 14 degrees. Everything is normal blowing or something but it does not blow cold and the radiator fan does not work. (meanwhile it was heating like a bath in the winter, so there is no problem in heating and blowing)
08.05.2020 16:50 # 14
resul0671
change the heating resistance, the problem is solved. it secures itself in the heat. Because it will not be a hungry problem in cool weather.
& nbsp;
I know how I changed it two weeks ago. :-)
& nbsp;
don't forget to use a by-product again, but it's a bear or fan makes sound. I bought it originally like a monster, maallah ...
get well soon ...
08.05.2020 16:50 # 15
Celalll
[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] The tool I removed today was out of order. They have fixed it now works flawlessly. [/ QUOTE]

We have the same problem we are discussing in the following topic. If you have solved the problem; we would appreciate if you help with a little more descriptive information. & nbsp;

Let it be easy. = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16433&title=307-oto-klima-kendiliinden-devreden-kyor" rel = "nofollow"> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/ forum_posts.asp? TID = 16433 & amp; title = 307-auto-air conditioner-self-deploying-
08.05.2020 16:50 # 16
Guests
Good luck with
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”