Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Kite traces in the bumper

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:54 # 1
koliva
Hello friends,
When I parked my car, I noticed that someone was pulling back from the parking lot and swung it to my right rear bumper. There is nothing in the bonnet but black horizontal long lines are formed in the plastic bumper. The color of my car is gray. How can I somehow turn this off? Can I spray simply locally? What is the simplest solution to this?
08.05.2020 14:54 # 2
Guests
spray paint is very clear. Let it be beautiful and make it look like an amulet.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 3
Carmania
First of all, get past .. According to the color of your vehicle, the paint is printed on the gaseous tube according to the paint code you have given in the industries. First, start the place where the paint is lifted, for example, with 600 grit sand, then close the errors with 800 grit and 1200 sand.
Then the job comes to the paint, first spray it from a distance of 25 or 30 cm.It is very important here.If you do not hurry 3 times I think it will be enough. you can throw more and no need to rush again, you will have to sand the area painted for at least 2 or 3 days and eliminate oranges, and then you will make 2000 sandpaper and watery sandpaper and then the cake and polish work will remain (it will be better if you do it with macaroni).
Get well soon..
If you do exactly what I say, it is 99% even if it is not 100%.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 4
koliva
Thank you for the answers.
Where can I find this paint code? Standard gray color 307 but where does it write if it has a special code?
08.05.2020 14:54 # 5
koliva
I entered my chassis number from Peugeot Service Box and checked the features of my car.
Accordingly, do they say SIDOBRE GRAY PAINT?
PRODUCT TYPE SPECIAL VEHICLE
TRADEMARK / PARTS TYPE PEUGEOT
PRODUCT SERIES 307
BODY TYPE NAVIGATION STATION WAGON TOOL
SURFACE TREATMENT WIDE ANGLE 2
ENGINE TU5JP4 INJECTION
TRANSFER SYSTEMS 5 MECHANICAL GEARBOX
PAINT TYPE METALLIC VARNISH PAINT
CASE COLOR SIDOBRE GRAY PAINT
INTERIOR COATING TYPE WEFT AND WARP MINIKA + EKFA "NV"
FLOOR COLOR "FX"
GEARBOX (FEATURES) BE4 J MECHANICAL GEARBOX
MOTOR (TYPE) MOTOR TYPE TU
ADDITIONAL MONOGRAM, VARIOUS SW
MONOGRAM emblem
Koliva 2010-09-28 15:33:50
08.05.2020 14:54 # 6
Carmania
I don't know exactly, but I think you can get the paint code from the service, you will need to buy varnish and after the room is dry, 2000 sandpaper and polish
08.05.2020 14:54 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = Carmania] I do not know exactly, but I think you can get the paint code from the service, you will need to buy varnish, and after the room dries, 2000 sandpaper and polish again [/ QUOTE]
So, can I do the same for normal bodywork? So if there are scratches in the bodywork in the future, is the path to be followed the same?
08.05.2020 14:54 # 8
okan77
take a picture, let's decide, maybe it is not deep. Maybe Pasta rescues polish ...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 9
Carmania
So, can I do the same for normal bodywork? So if there are scratches in the bodywork in the future, is the path to be followed the same?
[/ QUOTE]
Normally, the path I follow is not to mislead you, but in every line or every boredom, the cake is not made in the car. The cake is like a fine sandpaper. you can see :)
08.05.2020 14:54 # 10
heffera
hi everyone. friends came to a stop on the feast, someone hit the bumper of the car from the side ... there were a few cracks ... there is no problem in the eyebrow, there are breaks in the bumper on the edge of the itch, can I have them repaired. so it wants fine workmanship gb. Orj 450 supplier industry is called 120 or something. construction is repaired.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 11
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = Koliva]
I entered my chassis number from Peugeot Service Box and checked the features of my car.
Accordingly, do they say SIDOBRE GRAY PAINT?
PRODUCT TYPE SPECIAL VEHICLE
TRADEMARK / PARTS TYPE PEUGEOT
PRODUCT SERIES 307
BODY TYPE NAVIGATION STATION WAGON TOOL
SURFACE TREATMENT WIDE ANGLE 2
ENGINE TU5JP4 INJECTION
TRANSFER SYSTEMS 5 MECHANICAL GEARBOX
PAINT TYPE METALLIC VARNISH PAINT
CASE COLOR SIDOBRE GRAY PAINT
INTERIOR COATING TYPE WEFT AND WARP MINIKA + EKFA "NV"
FLOOR COLOR "FX"
GEARBOX (FEATURES) BE4 J MECHANICAL GEARBOX
MOTOR (TYPE) MOTOR TYPE TU
ADDITIONAL MONOGRAM, VARIOUS SW
MONOGRAM emblem
[/ QUOTE]

Where can you see this information? I signed up in the service box but I couldn't see it.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 12
Guests
@ burcak = there is a button on the left with special features. Press it down.
@ koliva = paint code is written on the stycker located at certain points of the vehicle
For example, I write under the dam number of the engine that will erase in my car, but I don't know where 307 is ...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 13
oguzhan29
If there is no polish, you will hide it as my brother
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”