Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

keys on cd player do not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
nekbey
greetings..

There is a problem with the CD Player of my 206cc vehicle:

I insert the CD, trying to read, unable to read back.
After doing this 2-3 times, he reads and plays.

or I got into the gas station stolen, I closed the contact, I opened it does not continue ..
It is necessary to take it out 1-2 times.

he is doing this in an increasingly frequent way ...
Does it work if I take it from CDs that clean the CD head or is there a known solution?
I do not want to change the CD player CD.

thanks..
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
metin
The eagle industry has this original blaupunkt service, they are doing all kinds of repairs, I have searched, but the prices are very high, the best one is to replace it with a nice tape because you can face similar problems even if these original tapes are always troubled.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
Guests
my advice to naciz ... first insert an original cd .. but if the original cd is doing the same .. the exact reader eye is dusty .. it passes by the way .. but if that eye is scratched it needs to change .. i have experienced this before ..... install the scratched cd brother, the result is in your car .... hope it goes away when it is deleted ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
nekbey
@text; changing the tape is a last resort :) first I have to deal with it for solution ..

You @by_; Just this morning, "2-day original CD!" I wore it, he read it 7-8 times .. look, I was enthusiastic now, so you say his eyes are dusty? I need to find a cleaning CD right away ...

08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
Guests
If your problem is solved, no matter what, do not install the scratched cd mate ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”