Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Key problem ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
diabolicfb
Hi
My problem is that the key that locks my car's automatic doors has stopped working lately. I opened the inside thinking that the battery might be exhausted, I saw that the battery fell to 2 V (3V battery) and then I closed it, but is there any information that I can neither open the doors nor operate the car?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
H-a-d-i
* I think you have already detected the fault. the battery voltage is low. replace the battery. 3 TL
* If the problem still persists, the bottom of the plastic keys on the key ring may also be deformed. the plastic part will change. 30 TL
* last chance chip is broken, if you have fallen or something. 80-100 TL
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
t@lip
I do not know what the vehicle is, but there may be memory erasure caused by the low battery, the remote control could be re-introduced to the vehicle by a method in the 206's, the method it had in the manual, check the owner's manual of your vehicle. You have already identified the beginning of the problem, first replace the battery, then try to introduce the key to the vehicle, if this does not happen, you will investigate other processes that the Brain says. When replacing the battery, the man I had replaced was replaced with the old battery as soon as I removed it. Good luck with..
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
ayerkar
Extract from the user manual.
Synchronizing the remote control

Turn off the ignition.

Turn the ignition back on.

Immediately press the A (lock key) button for a few seconds.

Turn off the ignition and remove the key from the ignition switch. The remote control is working again.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
diabolicfb
I love this forum, thank you guys, I will replace the battery and try your suggestions. Best regards..
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
okan77
We are waiting for developments ...
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
diabolicfb
I tried as you said friends, but I couldn't fix a problem. I can lock the doors, but the starter does not press in any way. What could be the reason for this?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
fourus_06
[QUOTE = Come on] * I think you have already detected the fault. the battery voltage is low. replace the battery. 3 TL
* If the problem still persists, the bottom of the plastic keys on the key ring may also be deformed. the plastic part will change. 30 TL
* last chance chip is broken, if you have fallen or something. 80-100 TL [/ QUOTE]

then it seems like the third possibility written by the hadith.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
hasimayaz

If there is no problem with the starter before, you have not installed the immo chip correctly.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
diabolicfb
Thank you, I think I dropped the chip inside the key and the problem is here ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”