Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Key on the back of your hand brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
TugbayDundar
Hi guys,
Does anyone know what the key behind the handren of the 2004 206 quiksilver is for?
http://i.hizliresim.com/r3vdan.png
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
ALLEX
First of all, welcome.

There is no key in the original.
The previous owner of you probably connected something extra.

If the button is pressed and released, they usually attach them to the air horn.

No, if the key remains pressed, it may be stuck for many purposes. For example, direct fan motor operation, activating the current to the sound system, extra fog lamp and ambient lighting control.

For the definitive result, you need to remove the armrest from there and follow where the cables go, if any.

In my opinion, the air horn seems to be mounted for purpose, considering the color and position of the button.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
TugbayDundar
Hoşbuldum
Thank you, teacher, for the answer, the button is of the type that has been held down. Let's disassemble and check it in the morning :)
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
sonerkyl
just like a button that was attached later, there is no such thing in the original.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
Oktkor
Wing key o.

Last they had done it in a hanger format in 208. We open wings, we fly to pressure. :)
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
onlycihan
Did you press that nos key you know?
08.05.2020 20:14 # 7
samet206
What happens to the pressure is that I couldn't even compare it to the button, it is not an original key, which is certainly something used to operate an external equipment in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 8
GokhaN
it is high to be something related to exhaust from its location
08.05.2020 20:14 # 9
BLACK LION
They are always because of this Peugeot. We cannot find the original buttons so that we can run the hardware we want to buy and install. We make an application, we are obliged to get it to run, and here we take and attach buttons like logo without illumination whistle. I opened my luggage from inside. I couldn't find the original button, I put a button like this. It will be quite funny if the man next to me says Sener Sen's typing like Faso agha, `` What is this, what is it for? '' And presses in the middle of the traffic. LOL
08.05.2020 20:14 # 10
Guests
@BLACK LION bro, I still can't take the baggage out of my mind every day. tomorrow I will disassemble it and give you the information you want. I want it too, like that whistle, I want my luggage to be opened from inside :))
08.05.2020 20:14 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
@ Gökhan abi I still not understand the issue. I do not understand if I have 2 accounts: S
Is it possible to have two accounts connected to the same mail? I understand that there are two accounts named oguzhan61 and oguzhankucuk61. both are linked to the same mail address. I'm in there, I don't understand what's going on here.
If possible, let's cancel my account named Oguzhan61.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 12
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = Oguzhan61] @BLACK LION bro, I still haven't been able to remove the trunk, every day in my mind. tomorrow I will disassemble it and give you the information you want. I want it too, like that whistle, I want my luggage to be opened from inside:)) [/ QUOTE]

Brother first, let's train the lion and teach him to open his trunk up to himself, LOL But the fact of opening from the inside is hard, since yours is mechanical. I am waiting for your photos whenever you want Thumbs Up
BLACK LION 2017-03-08 22:13:33
08.05.2020 20:14 # 13
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Wing button o.

Last they had done it in a hanger format in 208. We open wings, we fly to pressure. :) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I'm looking at flying again. LOL
08.05.2020 20:14 # 14
Oktkor
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Wing key o.

Last they had done it in a hanger format in 208. We open wings, we fly to pressure. :) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I'm looking at flying again. LOL
[/ QUOTE]

I flew once, that's enough for me :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”