Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

key hub hole

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:43 # 1
heffera
friends first hello to everyone .. my problem is parked normally .. 2 hours later I got into the car, the key did not enter the hub, but I was forced to be nafile..what is the reason ..tşk.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 2
heffera
I am waiting for an urgent answer .. with no information .. not the place of the car ii I have to find a solution, the rudder is locked ... heffera 2012-04-24 02:35:50
08.05.2020 16:43 # 3
xpyhre
The contact seems to need maintenance. You can apply contact spray to the contact. It may be caused by a quick pull of the key. If you try to force the switch into contact, there may be an abnormal electrical function. If you do not want to buy or spray contact spray. Alternative 1 - you go to the auto electrician and explain the situation .. can spray and adjust. second alternative - if you remove the ignition, you show the auto electrician, a keymaker, and the vehicle's ignition. Keyci takes care of all kinds .. You did not go to the service and investigate new contact. Most likely they will bring it from France, if it is not available to them ..
08.05.2020 16:43 # 4
heffera
yaa & nbsp; again, there is no reserve in the cost pattern ... any other solution ... there is no unlocking electrician or something ... 50 km nearest place ..
08.05.2020 16:43 # 5
impertore
Try the key on the door, whether the malfunction is on the key. Behave accordingly
08.05.2020 16:43 # 6
heffera
there is no problem with the key .. opening the car door ... does not enter the hub. There are some people who say that I sprayed something like that, but .. I find it difficult to reach the place where I am in a few days .. How can I spray compressed air? heffera 2012-04-24 13:59:26
08.05.2020 16:43 # 7
KenBlockJR
you can squeeze wd40
08.05.2020 16:43 # 8
heffera
solved

... I dropped 2 drops of oil on the door ... I pushed the cover up in the hole with a small screwdriver with a small screwdriver, I pushed the cover upwards after a few steps. sometimes the lid closes and sometimes it is half ...
08.05.2020 16:43 # 9
metin
There is a pin where the key will enter the contact, normally when the key is removed, that pin goes down and closes the hole. When the key goes in, the tip of the key pushes that pin up and the hole is drilled. It is likely that the pin is stuck not playing up and down. & Nbsp;

Push the pin up straight with a flat screwdriver. Well, there is no problem with the oil with WD40 inside the hole.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”