Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Key control disabled

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
Friends,
I have 2000 model 306 platinium. I recently changed the battery of the remote control system on the key out. But it doesn't work. They asked my friend who had the same situation to open a password. Service opened immediately. I bought a second hand, I searched, scanned, no password. What can I do, how do we open it? Does anyone have experience? If anyone knows help please ...

08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
Guests
first of all welcome to us ..

I lived the same situation in 2001 306, I do not know whether it is done in other places or in other places. I know that it is expensive in the service.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
hasimayaz
I don't know if there is a 306, but in most vehicles the key needs to be synchronized after a battery change. To do this, insert the key into the ignition switch. 5 sec. The contact should be opened and closed at intervals. after a while the key syncs automatically. Detailed information is available in the vehicle booklet.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = EDICO] friends,
I have 2000 model 306 platinium. I recently changed the battery of the remote control system on the key out. But it doesn't work. They asked my friend who had the same situation to open a password. Service opened immediately. I bought a second hand, I searched, scanned, no password. What can I do, how do we open it? Does anyone have experience? If anyone knows help please ...

[/ QUOTE]
First of all, my friend is welcome to the Peugeot Turkey family. As far as I know, you can call any authorized service and solve this situation. What kind of tape code he wants when the battery is removed; this is such an event. If you open a dating collector, we will know you and your car better. Good forums .. .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”