Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

KAYGAN FLOOR SIGN

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
metin

greetings friends. When I started my car this morning, I noticed that the stop lamp lights up 3 times with a sign similar to the slippery ground sign in the rain we see on the roads, and then they both turn off. When I look at the booklet, I have read that only the word "stop" is lit 3 times in the problems of cooling water level, brake oil level, oil pressure level etc.

the resulting sign was round and yellow in this way.
but I couldn't find any explanation for the sign similar to the slippery floor sign.
Best regards..
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
sistemci
http://documentation.peugeot.com/pmdmydocfiles/doc05-01/donnees/307/variante/variante_dag_tr_tr_ed.htm

All peugeot users should review this site.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
metin
nowhere is this sign and it doesn't mean i wonder if it is abs but i am not sure because i know this sign is different abs different
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
sistemci
My brother always seems to me. Besides, I am in a region that receives 24 hours of rain. I do not worry.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
Yusuf Tekoglu
Once in my car burned with ABS lamp but no abs in my car ESP sign in this sign As far as I know, there is no such feature in these vehicles.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
metin
I took the photo of the lamp. I only realized that there is no abs lamp so this is not a different shape of the abs lamp?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I am waiting for your comments and help for malfunction detection and solutions. Best regards.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
Ozgur
when I know that esp lamp ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
orhungsxr
car sign sliding in the rain esp lamp, but in the picture you take, I have a sliding car sign that is not exactly obvious (usually there are braces in the corners of the sign).
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
serkan24577
For me, it lights up for 5 seconds before I start my car, but the light goes out but of course after that
If you suspect from electronic pain, you should definitely go to the service, don't go to the electrician, my advice is you know again
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
metin

I researched all the indicators, there is usually an esp lamp in the same place, but since my vehicle is 307 1.6 XT, there is no esp. I think they changed the ABS lamp a little bit, I think they gave this shape. It does it only on cold engine. For example, when I came home in the evening, when I stopped to open the door of the garage and then started the car to put it in, for example!

can there be an electrical problem? When I left work in the evening, I noticed some things on my way home.
1-) When I go back and forth, there is nothing behind me, but the parking sensors sound like I'm about to crash.
2-) When we break the steering wheel, you know, the humming sound of the steering wheel is getting harder because the hydraulic motor is hard and I realized that my dipped beams dropped the light in half.
I checked the coolant, engine oil, brake oil according to the stop text, there is no problem. I wonder if it can be from the battery? respects.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
Guests
Yes, it's a different version of the ABS lamp.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
Guests
yeah me abs in my car so that :)) abs lamp oooooooooo definitely
08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
metin

then can the problem be from the battery? Because the parking sensors also ate the head and when I turned the steering wheel, the headlights started to halve when the steering fluid was forced. Anybody have the idea I guess the battery? cecoli brother tomorrow afternoon, I have the chance to come to the wind, if I cross the road and take time and come to you.

quiet_20 2011-01-07 15:46:03
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
Guests

my phone is on my signature ... it would be nice if you call before it comes :)

08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
metin

yes friends found problem. Yurt motorspor harun went to the master, thanks to the problem they found the problem but they couldn't handle it because i had no money (: the crank pulley was missing out. I will continue (: respect, thank you for your interest.

08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
307P
[QUOTE = quiet_20]

yes friends found problem. Yurt motorspor harun went to the master, thanks to the problem they found the problem but they couldn't handle it because i had no money (: the crank pulley was missing out. I will continue (: respect, thank you for your interest.

[/ QUOTE]

Brother, how much price did they charge? I have the same situation, but instead of that yellow light, the abs light is on me, is it the same problem? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
Dissiz
Master, let us know how much these masters charged the vehicle ....
08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
307P
[QUOTE = Toothless] Master, let us know how much these masters charged the car .... [/ QUOTE]

I think he said 140tl + workmanship.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = 307P] [QUOTE = quiet_20]

[/ QUOTE]

Brother, how much price did they charge? I have the same situation, but instead of that yellow light, the abs light is on me, is it the same problem? Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
GREETINGS. the yellow light in me and the abs light in you are the same, only the shapes are different. first look at your battery if it is intact and if there is low current, replace the crank pulley. When you go to the master anyway, he will replace the part that needs to change, not the one that should make you money.
they wanted me crank 140 TL crank pulley + 20 TL labor.
140 TL came high I did some research and realized that the prices were normal and even lower than most prices.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 20
307P
[QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = 307P] [QUOTE = quiet_20]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
GREETINGS. the yellow light in me and the abs light in you are the same, only the shapes are different. first look at your battery if it is intact and if there is low current, replace the crank pulley. When you go to the master anyway, he will replace the part that needs to change, not the one that should make you money.
they wanted me crank 140 TL crank pulley + 20 TL labor.
140 TL came high I did some research and realized that the prices were normal and even lower than most prices.
[/ QUOTE]

When my brother first showed it, the battery was not a problem, even when I left it to the service, the service did not find a problem, they also gave you good price, I am sure that it will take at least 200 if I tell the service that I am taking now ... Sırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”