Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Jumping from 206 engines

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
meteora
Hello, there is a sound coming from the engine part of my vehicle, the latest pulley bearing v apricot and knife was more different then I have this voice that I could not identify in my vehicle. thanks [TUBE] lr1hffuhhay [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
M.Ahmet059
I had a sound like that in the car, the master said that it may be necessary to adjust the valves, but I do not know, of course, if more knowledgeable friends comment, it will be exactly what happens :)
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
HasGur
It is difficult to comment, since the audio translated into digital is not fully recycled to analog values. Possible reasons; when you press and release the gas,

the timing belt is tight, if the "sound is increasing and decreasing" independent of speed,
"If the sound decreases and multiplies" independent of the cycle , the charger, pulley, ball etc.
If the frequency increases and decreases simultaneously with the speed, the inside of the engine or vibration transferred to the chassis etc.

I mean independent of handover; Change in sound shortly after engine drops to idling or speed increases

the shortening / lengthening of the time between noticeable changes in the sound I mean by frequency
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
ggitaristt
It seemed like a circulation to me ..

Try to find the source of the sound by removing the V-belt and turning the balls one by one.

If the problem is not in the v-belt group, get well soon.

Appendix: Clutch pressure pad is not it?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”