Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Jerky Work until Morning Warming + Fault Code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
yigit_dark
My vehicle is running jerky in the morning as the weather gets cold. I'm afraid the engine will get into the car. Afterwards, the vibration ceases when heated. Cold engine shakes badly at low revs. I have been there for 2-3 days, I have never met before. It got cold in the weather. Now the fault code is lit. I'm adding your picture. I better get information. I would blindly take it for repair. Thank you.

Note: There is no tube in my car, gasoline. 1.6 engine.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
my valiant brother is giving the throttle malfunction oxidation etc. can. Is your throttle electronic or stranded? either option or throttle failure - socket oxidation - the second option throttle may be disturbed. if the throttle is electronic.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
GokhaN
P0121 - THROTTLE / PEDAL POSITION SENSOR / SWITCH A CIRCUIT RANGE / PERFORMANCE PROBLEM

I don't think the problem is just a throttle, I think this fuel has something to do with the combustion system.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my brave brother gives the throttle fault oxidation etc. can. Is your throttle electronic or stranded? either option or throttle failure - socket oxidation - the second option throttle may be disturbed. of course if the throttle is electronic. [/ QUOTE]
I don't know if 2001 is using 1.6xt electronically. I do your research on the internet. This malfunction occurred in the morning with a lot of shaking. I thought of a throttle. On the 2nd day he gave the fault. I said I should write it here so that it does not go and change the throttle directly to a master, but it is a multi-faceted malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = GökhaN] P0121 - THROTTLE / PEDAL POSITION SENSOR / SWITCH A CIRCUIT RANGE / PERFORMANCE PROBLEM

I don't think the problem is just a throttle, I think this fuel has something to do with the combustion system.
[/ QUOTE]
I did not change the ignition coil for 1 month. I bought Valeo. The spark plugs changed with maintenance, original. It has not been 3000km. I never remember doing the 2nd starter in the vehicle. I started the car again yesterday morning, this time waiting for 5 minutes to warm up at idle. I came to the 70s, I acted like that. It didn't shake either. I also deleted the malfunction code, but again, I have to show it to a good master. Isn't this a malfunction that can be a solution by cleaning?
08.05.2020 20:42 # 6
sonerkyl
If there is excessive contamination, my brother can recover with cleaning. you first check the throttle.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If there is excessive contamination, my brother can recover with cleaning. you first check the throttle. [/ QUOTE]
I understand. Let me consult with the master. As you said, socket failure has been seen in these cases. Oxidation can happen. I tell him to look at him. I am afraid of throttle. I had a Polo car before that. I said I was clean without disassembling myself. The car was completely out of tuning, missiles, idling. I took it to the service and it couldn't say that these engines were problematic. I hope the same things don't happen to me again :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”