Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

jack

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
desert197
friends Where is the jack of the car in model 206 of 2004? Or is there no factory outlet?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
GokhaN
The jacks of the 206's are inside the spare tire of the vehicle. To remove it, you should have a key on the inside of the trunk, and the screw under the trunk floor should come loose with it.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
Guests
look under the vehicle, see the spare tire, remove the tire from the basket, see the cream :))
One of our brothers has Renault Kango vehicles. Last night, the tire plunged into the tire and the tire gradually descended to the ground. He looked at the tire in the morning. He started to swear after removing the spare tire by removing the carpet of the trunk. My poor came to me in the morning. I want to put a spending money on your car so that it counts like a rifle with a machine like fairy tale :)))
I said stop right. I said go see a vehicle under it. man, you say that you are passing the wave and do not shout at me :)) I will go to the ground without laughing but I kept myself difficult not to get angry anymore. Anyway, we went to the car together. I was under the vehicle, I said under the vehicle, "aaaa tire is here yaaaaa" :))) you need to see the man's face as well :)) I slept on the floor laughing: DDD the man was blushed)
I just came to my mind when you asked about it :))))))))
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
metin
In vehicles, there should be spare tire, jack, wheel wrench and encrypted wheel bolt if there is encrypted wheel bolt, some models will be under the floor in the trunk, some models will be on the outside under the trunk, and they are suspended with the help of chain rope etc. Usually, when we tilt the spare wheel in vehicles coming out in recent years, it is retained in auxiliary materials such as jacks, etc. to evaluate the gap in the rim. However, if it is still missing and the vehicle is bought second-hand, it may have bought the former owner (:
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
desert197
thanks for your answers
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”