Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

İzmir / Peugeot Torsiyon 206 and others

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:47 # 1
emrecan
Hi friends. Yesterday I had my torsion repaired. There was a loud sound, and a torsion bearing was distributed from behind. Even though there is a small shop in Izmir / Karabakh, I went to Saffet / Hasan Ustan's workshop at 9 in the morning (we went at 9 o'clock and ended at 14 o'clock). As soon as they went, they bought the fiber. They started from the dismantling of the tires and pads.
By the way, I bought a torsion repair kit 2tane. The torsion came off after the tires and pads were removed. He went to the lathe after the shock absorbers were removed.
(this wave is torsion :))
1.5 hours left on the lathe torsion; bearings changed, lubricated. It was mounted on the vehicle again. The vehicle went to rot-balance. After adjusting the rot-balance, we are done. Let's come to the costs:
-150 TL workmanship
-150 TL lathe
-110 TL torsion repair kit (4 bearings in total)
- 25 TL rot-balance
= In total => We settled for 435 TL. Neither sound nor anything else. I do not know the forum rules exactly, I can send a private message to those who want the phone and address of the master. If it can be written here, it doesn't matter. I wanted to give information.
Emre Can 2014-09-11 11:02:37
08.05.2020 18:47 # 2
Mesut48
Goodbye, my brother is as good :)
08.05.2020 18:47 # 3
outlaw
THAT I HAD IT WAS THE TORIOUS TORSION EVENT ...
PEUGEOT CARS IS THE TROUBLE OF THE TORSION HAA ORIGINAL YOU WILL NOT BE SLEEPED BUT YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SPRING ...
08.05.2020 18:47 # 4
impact
ooh! good bye now ...
08.05.2020 18:47 # 5
emrecan
Thank you .. A painful experience :))
08.05.2020 18:47 # 6
serdaralisan
It may be as if my friend was a little expensive or mine was 106. I changed it 6 months ago. The repair team went to 70 liras and bought it myself. or since I am a former industrialist, I am suitable
08.05.2020 18:47 # 7
suppor
In my head, it started with a jerk in the beginning, now I left it to the kordert, confirm it from God and bought 4 hoperlor in the bidet.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 8
Foxfire
Creaking from my rear trunk, how does the torsion sound look like, friends like a bed creak?
08.05.2020 18:47 # 9
Barut
The medicine of torsion is to listen to music in high volume.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 10
Barut
[QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does torsion sound like, friends like a bed creak?
[/ QUOTE] There is a lot of noise coming from the trunk in 206, when I first picked up the car, there were noises in the trunk, I wrapped the rear seat pegs with the tightly insulated tape, the sound was cut ...
After a while it started again, this time I got back the trunk lock from the trunk lock, the sound was cut off. If you want a try, this is what I usually say.
I am curious about the torsion sound, if the friend explains, we will be pleased.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 11
Foxfire
[QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does the torsion sound like, friends like a bed creak?
[/ QUOTE] There is a lot of noise coming from the trunk in 206, when I first picked up the car, there were noises in the trunk, I wrapped the rear seat pegs with the tightly insulated tape, the sound was cut ...
After a while it started again, this time I got back the trunk lock from the trunk lock, the sound was cut off. If you want a try, this is what I usually say.
I am curious about the torsion sound, if the friend explains, we will be pleased. [/ QUOTE]

How do I get back the lock, let me try it thanks
08.05.2020 18:47 # 12
Barut
[QUOTE = Foxfire] [QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does the torsion sound look like friends creak?
I am curious about the torsion sound, if the friend explains, we will be pleased. [/ QUOTE]

How do I get back the lock, let me try it thanks
[/ QUOTE] The lock that holds the tailgate has two screws, and when the screws loosen, the trunk does not sit properly and makes noise on the bad road. Set the lock at the end of the screws tightly, a frequent sound is cut. I hope I could tell :)
08.05.2020 18:47 # 13
emrecan
On the roads with hollow and bumpy roads, there is a sound behind it, as if there is a metal pot like look. In other words, you feel that the sound comes from under the vehicle, and you are running away and you are on the way to the mechanic with 500 paper psychology. By the way, İzmir halil öztürk service gave a price of 2.600 TL for my fault.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 14
suppor
[QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does torsion sound like, friends like a bed creak?
[/ QUOTE]

Just like he said, my brother was at me in the beginning, now the sounds of the pride are coming, the sunk in the bumps goes fish side goes
08.05.2020 18:47 # 15
suppor
[QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does the torsion sound like, friends like a bed creak?

On the first night, I realized in a silent environment. When I was standing in the light when I was standing in the light, the vehicle came up slightly, it came from the hard bumps like a bed frame, but then it went up gradually. I did not come to the 2nd stage.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 16
emrecan
I am saying it is not so. the wheel clearance was very difficult to see. I went to the rot-balancer, after seeing the disorder in the 3d detection device, it happened :)) I think see how to get it done soon. to no avail the cost of the wheel :) beat the wheels inside me :)))
08.05.2020 18:47 # 17
Foxfire
Today, I went to change the luggage lock or something, they said it was not related, the sound was coming from the exhaust, they sent it to the exhauster.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 18
suppor
It should not be upsetting, but I did the same, cut it sometime, just like you, then it is not much more torsion, but it will be the same :)
08.05.2020 18:47 # 19
Barut
[QUOTE = suppor] [QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = Foxfire] creaking from my rear trunk, how does the torsion sound look like friends creak?

The first night I realized in a silent environment when I was on the road while standing in the light, when the car was slightly springed, it came with a hard cone, not as hard as a crib, but then it went up gradually, now the hard bumps are coming as if the cat cut sounds like it is like a cow but there is no problem. I did not come to the stage 2. I am at stage [/ QUOTE] All that he said was present in my old 206 car, I did not want to show which part of the sound came from, thank you masters, I did not want to show it because I was kissed so much I sold it, it means that the source of the torsion mus sound has just learned :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”