Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It was very good, it was very good :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:11 # 1
deamod
As friends are known, I had my lpg system installed on my vehicle recently.

My vehicle, which previously made 380 km to 220 lira, a tank of petrol, has now traveled 350 km with 60 liras, 27 liters of lpg. I believe that how nice the lpg is, it is likely that it will end with the change of coil and spark plugs. It burns 17 cents of course, the effect of this not to exceed 80-90 on the long road is very good but it was good :)))

Cem, thank you very much for your help
08.05.2020 16:11 # 2
Engin Tepe
Come on, your eyes are bright :) Use bye.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 3
Guests
Let's Be Good ...
Let's Say Your Eye ... "Cool"
08.05.2020 16:11 # 4
werty
How can you burn it up to 220 lira 380 km teacher, how is my burning knife.range rover burns almost almost. I'm going 500-550 km to 200 lira. 650 is outside the city. It is very logical for the gas to be beneficial.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 5
I Love My Pug
Good luck.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 6
toprak
Fitting tubes to pugs is a dare job. I congratulate our brave friend in all our friends, I declare it as a knight :)
08.05.2020 16:11 # 7
deamod
Thank you everyone, dear.

My brother, I don't understand why you think that way.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 8
Muhammet
my car is 2.0 automatic (estimated if I'm not sure) 50-60 cents is burning I use a revolve at 1.5 tons I think there is a problem in the vehicle is abnormal because & nbsp; "C & nbsp; I think I'm having a trip. good luck by the way & nbsp; "laughing"
08.05.2020 16:11 # 9
deamod
Thank you, Yavla, I have relieved greatly, you know, we bought a 10 lira gas before and now you go to the bio, it will be over, now I am getting 10 lira gas.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 10
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = Muhammet] my vehicle 2.0 auto (estimated if I'm not sure) it burns 50-60 cents I think I use a revolve at 1.5 tons I think there is a problem in the vehicle because it is & nbsp; "C & nbsp; well, I think I'm having it. good luck by the way & nbsp; "laughing"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
How many hp?
08.05.2020 16:11 # 11
Muhammet
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] [QUOTE = Muhammet] my car 2.0 auto (estimated if I'm not sure) burning 50-60 cents I think I use a 1.5 ton cycle I think there is a problem in your vehicle because & nbsp; & nbsp; good luck by the way & nbsp; "laughing"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
How many hp?
[/ QUOTE]

I'm not sure it should be 138 or 142 brother & nbsp; < / div>
08.05.2020 16:11 # 12
Guests
wishing you a good day
08.05.2020 16:11 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = earth] Fitting tubes on pugs is a matter of courage. I congratulate our brave friend in all of our friends and we declare it to the knight:) [/ QUOTE]
I do not agree with you about having a tube fitted for Peugeot.
Atiker LPG is available in my 2000 model 206 XT and I am very pleased. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:11 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] As you know, I recently installed the lpg system on my vehicle;

Previously, my vehicle, which made 380 km to 220 lira, a tank of gasoline, has now traveled 350 lira with 60 lira, or 27 liter lpg. I believe that how nice the lpg is, it is likely that it will end with the change of coil and spark plugs. I hope it will end with the change of coil and spark plugs. It burns 17 cents of course, the effect of this not to exceed 80-90 on the long road is good but it was good :)))

Cem, thank you very much for your help
[/ QUOTE]

Good luck.
Goodbye.
Could you please give detailed information about your vehicle and LPG system?

08.05.2020 16:11 # 15
deamod
Guys assured that the safe fast product of atiker is very useful and I see it practically that, if I think that there are no minor problems, I think there is no problem, for example, when I press the gas suddenly, it causes a samarara problem and it passes to the gas station in the lpg assembly / service station in Ankara Göral shell gas station. and enthusiastic masters have great rights.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 16
Guests
Good luck, brother. We've had a lot of phone traffic with you, but it seems like it hasn't changed. & Nbsp; You finally found the right way. As you see here, we have not talked about it, as you see, you are seeing it. Fuel value is very close to diesels.
& nbsp;
But for those who make very little km, it may not be very attractive.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] Guys assured that the safe fast product of atiker is very useful, and I see it practically, just like I think there are no minor problems, but for example, if I press the gas suddenly, it causes problems on the samara because of the jump, and it goes into the gas, of course, it is in the lagoon of Ankara Göral shell. the right of the good and enthusiastic masters at the assembly / service station. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
For a minute everything is nice, but it shouldn't jump on the gasoline. I would recommend you to check that point. There may be a minor setting error ... "Blink"
& nbsp;
It should never look like it
08.05.2020 16:11 # 18
Guests
Auspicious auspicious at the moment, it is the most logical at the moment, but in general, there is no gas like LPG. ;);)
08.05.2020 16:11 # 19
deamod
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = deamod] Guys have guaranteed that the safe fast product of atiker is very useful and I see it practically, as I guess it does not have any minor problems. Göral shell is entitled to the good and enthusiastic masters at the LPG assembly / service station in the gas station. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
For a minute everything is nice but it shouldn't jump on the gasoline. I would recommend you to check that point. There may be a minor setting error ... "Blink"
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, then, near Antalya manavgat side, Let's start looking for a competent LPG master :)
Why is he doing this?
08.05.2020 16:11 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = deamod] Guys have guaranteed that the safe fast product of atiker is very useful and I see it practically, I think there are no minor problems, but when I press the gas, I think it has a problem with the jump because of the jump, and it goes to the gasoline. Of course, these beauties are entitled to the good and enthusiastic masters at the LPG assembly / service station in Ankara Göral Shell Gas Station. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
For a minute everything is nice, but it shouldn't jump on the gasoline. I would recommend you to check that point. There may be a minor setting error ... "Blink"
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Let's start looking for a competent LPG master :)
Why does he do that?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
A good lpg system should be able to do the same as much as the gasoline system does. No shaking, stopping, stopping, let me tell my master, the press is jumping on the gas, it doesn't reach high surate etc etc etc ...
& nbsp;
All of these are malfunction or adjustment or one of the last maintenance parts & nbsp; malfunction & nbsp; ... Sometimes there may be a problem with the regulators ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”