Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It was the first time I noticed. Is it normal or malfunction?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
ahmetismet
Hello friends. I haven't been able to use the forum properly for a while due to workload.

Today I installed a digital music changer on my car, it was super on the tape. I have not listened to music in the car until today.

Trouble I closed this contact, got out of the car, locked it. It wrote ecenomy mode active on the trip computer then closed. However, the light on the doors lock button on the front console has started to blink and is still blinking (as if it were alarmed). I had not noticed anything like this before. Is this normal or is there a problem in the electrical system?

I know that Economy mode active will turn off the vehicle's electrical system in order not to discharge the battery.
< br>
About a month ago, I installed my own foot lighting system on my vehicle, I connected it to the output of the tape, and there is a different light from the right or the left. This system may have damaged the brain or electrical system ?? < / div>
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Barut
I have it flashing like an alarm, it starts flashing automatically when the car is locked
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
fatihgg
You know exactly the right protection mode. I don't think it is the problem. But is the light always on the console?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
nurettin60
The master who couldn't connect the reason for getting it to the economy mode norm does not close, so he takes it to economy mode.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
fatihgg
[QUOTE = nurettin60] that norm could not connect the tape to the norm economy mode and the master does not confirm it, so he takes it to economy mode [/ QUOTE]
It is unlikely that the tape system will be wrong in connection. Watch out for vehicles with tape recorders. If the vehicle is stopped, the parking lamps are on & nbsp; or if the tape is running, it will be in 20-30 minutes.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
ahmetismet
Rather than writing Economy mode, I think of the flashing of the doors lock button. In the morning I will see if it is still flashing ...

The lock button works normally, by the way. ahmetismet 2012-11-09 22:12:14 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
fatihgg
When the doors hurt, the water on the console gives the door right and left back open warnings normally.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”