Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It Takes 206cc Rain Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
buralarinadami
Hi, I just got 206cc 1.6. If it rains when the vehicle is covered, the water gets from the side windows except the roof. I can't prevent this. Suppositories need to be changed, he says. However, the suppository does not have the service, nor elsewhere. It is said that it takes an average of 30 days to be brought from France.

Can't I find another cure for this? Can you help me?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
volkan22
I do not find a piece for me in the peugeot 306 convertible. I think it is very hard for me to write it, you will find it hard in the summer. It takes 30 days, but I bring it original. France, after all, these wicks are very important. or warsa, if you find a suitable wick according to the area where it gets water, maybe you can do something else care & nbsp; but ole becomes & nbsp;

is also among the parts that you will bring from France with a high price wick If you find something you can not find, one care france: S & nbsp;
volkan22 2012-07-06 00:58:40
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
buralarinadami
I can't make another wick because my car is 206cc. I had read somewhere, put the serum tire into it. If anyone knows it, it would be nice to write it.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = here man] I can't make another wick because my car is 206cc. I had read somewhere, put the serum tire into it. If anyone knows it, it would be nice if he wrote it. [/ QUOTE]

Do you know where he did it or do you say he comes from anywhere? Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”