Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It mixes 206 oil into water.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
brkhkn
Yes, the title is not wrong, guys.
The top cylinder head of the car is cracked and lots of oil accumulates in the reserve water tank.
I said it was normal at first 2-3 peugeot. The car mixed water and oil and continuously pumped oil to the reserve water tank.

If I had gone a little more, it would have blown the valves ... Let me know, those with such a problem should be careful.
I cost 1,500 liras. According to him, be aware.

2001 model 1.4 XR
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
crazysado
I had the same problem, anfrizi masters thank you, when I put plenty of cylinder gas, oil was mixed with drilled water. I built it in 1400 pounds in April.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
talip206
I always open it and check it. I have a light lubrication. So when I rub my hand over the edge of the jar, oil comes to my finger. I took it to several places. There was a sound from every head I never touched. Someone said normal, when antifreeze is said, such lubrication happens. Someone said that there are channels in the oil cooler. There may be water leaking from the oil. Someone else said that the oil can not make the Cooler. There is no increase in fat but I do not know what to do. As far as you say costly work. talip206 2016-08-03 13:06:11
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = brkhkn] Yes, the title is not wrong, guys.
The top cylinder head of the car is cracked and lots of oil accumulates in the reserve water tank.
I said it was normal at first 2-3 peugeot. The car mixed water and oil and continuously pumped oil to the reserve water tank.

If I had gone a little more, it would have blown the valves ... Let me know, those with such a problem should be careful.
I cost 1,500 liras. According to him, be aware.

2001 model 1.4 XR
[/ QUOTE]

Where did you get my teacher?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
GokhaN
I recommend that you do not put antifreeze on your vehicles, especially 206 owners.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”