Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It killed me and my family

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
Cetinler
Greetings, as you read in the title, this peugeot was killing me a little more, what I didn't see in my life happened to me ...
I went with my family from gaziantep to iskenderuna to spend the first day of the night in the tunnel in the tunnel on the way back to antebe yesterday night While my speed was watching at 110 la, the car spontaneously braked with full force and threw 20-30 meters of record. I hardly recovered. The slide and the stop put the tunnel together & nbsp; it was just a MIRACLE that other vehicles coming from behind did not hit me, then I just burned the quads, my wife and two kids were sitting in the back seat, my brother in the side seat took the flashlight and jumped down, trying to warn other vehicles coming back and running I am trying to understand what happened, I started the car, but the car does not move, I beg for good, so that someone bumps me, the trucks from the back come with the lowest speed of 100, maneuver and pass through my left and right, I endanger their lives, but the car still does not move, the brake pedal was hard like a stone, pump it for a while Then it was opened, I was able to pull it to the safety lane on the right, but I was a god and I know those moments that I lived, not my own life, I thought of my children only.
It was costing, it endangered their lives not only for us but also for other people, the only thing that saved us was God and then my brother and the flashlight in the torpedo, which is the first flashlight I have heard. spill it, burn it or sell it right away?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
westun
Too well, my nurses or God bless ... it would not be good to sell the same car can happen to the area ... it is best to show it to a robust repairman, find the solution, repair it ... then sell it on demand ...
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
Cetinler
[QUOTE = westun] Too much & nbsp; be well my nurses or God bless ... it would not be good to sell the same car can happen to the area ... it is best to show it to a solid repairman master, find the solution, repair it ... then sell it on demand ... I think .. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much for your wishes, be sure I do not need your money, make sure I burn fuel.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
fexzi
who knows how to be chilling even while reading it, how can it be, may be great history.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
westun
You're right, it's true ...
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
ahmetismet
Get well back, teacher, I think you can sell it, and tell the buyer when selling it .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
metin
First of all, get past. & Nbsp;

Under normal circumstances, this incident is impossible because a force (such as braking) is required for the vehicle to brake. The vehicle cannot produce this force itself. If there is a problem in the system, the pressure drops and this time the brake does not hold, but it is very unlikely that there will be such a problem. & nbsp; In this case, the hydraulic system of the brake comes to mind. There may have been a problem with the brake center. & Nbsp;

When was the last time you had the vehicle's brake maintenance and inspections? Is the master you have made reliable? It is something I heard for the first time, as you normally say. It is my idea to call the master who does the maintenance here, or if the maintenance is being carried out, it is my idea.

08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
Cetinler
I do the maintenance of my car properly without disruption in time, when I heard the car that was not braking, I heard the car that was braking on its own for the first time. I bought the car from the service first, but my problem in the car was only the tailgate and the baggage that migrated inside.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
Cetinler
I thank you all for your wishes for the past, I hope this does not happen to anyone.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
monur
My dear friend, first of all, get a lot of history, and keep it away from God. The same situation happened to a friend, the vehicle Ford Focus C-Max di and 4 rolled over with the vehicle. As a result of the investigation, when the front tires were suddenly locked, it was related to the axles and it won the compensation lawsuit opened to Ford company in 23 months.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 11
Cetinler
[QUOTE = text] First, get past. & Nbsp;

Normally, this event is impossible to happen because a force (such as braking) is required for the vehicle to brake. The vehicle cannot produce this force itself. If there is a problem in the system, the pressure drops and this time the brake does not hold, but it is very unlikely that there will be such a problem. & nbsp; In this case, the hydraulic system of the brake comes to mind. There may have been a problem with the brake center. & Nbsp;

When was the vehicle's brake maintenance and controls last? Is the master you have made reliable? It is something I heard for the first time, as you normally say. It is my idea to call the master who does the maintenance here or if the maintenance is being carried out.

]
& nbsp;
I changed the last 4 wheel brake pads and oil when I bought the car 4 months ago, I had it done to any peugeot service in the industry, I have used it without any problems so far, I had no problem with the brake, already after that incident there was a further 100 km road and again, the car walked smoothly, under the hood & nbsp; and under the car I examined everything I could see visually, there was nothing abnormal, still there was no problem, what happened, I did not understand.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 12
Cetinler
[QUOTE = monur] My dear friend, first of all, have a lot of history, and keep it away from God. The same situation happened to a friend, the vehicle Ford Focus C-Max di and 4 rolled over with the vehicle. As a result of the investigation, while the front tires were suddenly locked, the front tires were locked in relation to the axles and won the loaded compensation case opened to Ford company in 23 months. [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much I am thankful that there were those who could get worse than me, there are no abs in my car, so 4 tires locked.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 13
Serkan
Get well, my friend, this is the first time I hear it
08.05.2020 16:59 # 14
mustafah
Seriously, the event has been very interesting. You have to look at what has been done in the service after the repair. In addition, brake stiffness may be primarily due to a malfunction in the westinghouse mechanism called servofren. Normally, as the vehicle accelerates and moves, the engine feeds this part so that it can brake strongly. When the engine does not provide enough vacuum, the brake pedal starts to harden and the braking power weakens. There is a small amount of vacuum inside the Westinghouse to stop the vehicle just in case the vehicle stops. It is as if your vehicle suddenly went to the westinghouse, and in this case the westinghouse locked the brakes with the last remaining air and the vacuum inside it, and it may have remained for a while. This may be the reason why the brakes are cut like stones after the event. When you take the vehicle to the service, it will measure the vacuum values of the westinghouse, and also have the check valve from the engine to the westinghouse checked. Maybe the check valve is faulty, so it can cause the westinghouse to malfunction because it does not give vacuum for a short time. These are my thoughts & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 15
mustafah
[QUOTE = text] First of all, get past. & Nbsp;

It is impossible for this event to happen under normal conditions because a force (like braking) is required for the vehicle to brake. The vehicle cannot produce this force itself. If there is a problem in the system, the pressure drops and this time the brake does not hold, but it is very unlikely that there will be such a problem. & nbsp; In this case, the hydraulic system of the brake comes to mind. There may have been a problem with the brake center. & Nbsp;

When was the last time you had the vehicle's brake maintenance and inspections? Is the master you have made reliable? It is something I heard for the first time, as you normally say. It is my idea to call the master who does the maintenance here or if the maintenance is being carried out.

I hope it doesn't repeat, get back again ..
[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree with the brake maintenance situation, when was the latest brakes examined in detail?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 16
Kadir
Get well soon. Normally, maintenance manuals say that a brake hydraulic oil should be changed every 2 years or 60000km, but this is not paid attention, except for the fluid draining due to a breakdown in the brake system.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 17
Cetinler
[QUOTE = mustafah] [QUOTE = text] First, get past. & Nbsp;

Normally, this event is impossible to happen because a force (such as braking) is required for the vehicle to brake. The vehicle cannot produce this force itself. If there is a problem in the system, the pressure drops and this time the brake does not hold, but it is very unlikely that there will be such a problem. & nbsp; In this case, the hydraulic system of the brake comes to mind. There may have been a problem with the brake center. & Nbsp;

When was the vehicle's brake maintenance and controls last? Is the master you have made reliable? It is something I heard for the first time, as you normally say. It is my idea to call the master who does the maintenance here or if the maintenance is being carried out.

I hope it doesn't repeat, get back again ..
[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree with the brake maintenance status, when was the latest brakes examined in detail?
[/ QUOTE]
the last 4 wheel pads and oil When I first bought the car 4 months ago, I changed it, I had it done to any peugeot service in the industry so far, I used it smoothly, I had no problem with braking, after that incident I had a 100 km road in front of me and again, the car walked smoothly, under the hood & nbsp; and under the car I can see it. I examined everything, there was nothing abnormal, there is still no problem, I did not understand what happened. Also, we encountered or heard the brake that did not hold the brake and system related problems, but because of the problem, we saw what the brake was holding.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 18
Cetinler
[QUOTE = mustafah] Seriously, the event was very interesting, God helped you & nbsp; "Shocked" & nbsp; We need to look. In addition, brake stiffness may be primarily due to a malfunction in the westinghouse mechanism called servofren. Normally, as the vehicle accelerates and moves, the engine feeds this part so that it can brake strongly. When the engine does not provide enough vacuum, the brake pedal starts to harden and the braking power weakens. There is a small amount of vacuum inside the Westinghouse to stop the vehicle just in case the vehicle stops. It is as if your vehicle suddenly went to the westinghouse, and in this case the westinghouse locked the brakes with the last remaining air and the vacuum inside it, and it may have remained for a while. This may be the reason why the brakes are cut like stones after the event. When you take the vehicle to the service, it will measure the vacuum values of the westinghouse, and also have the check valve from the engine to the westinghouse checked. Maybe the check valve is faulty, so it can cause the westinghouse to malfunction because it does not give vacuum for a short time. These are my thoughts & nbsp; "Wink" [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much I hope I will have a quick look at what you said and the brake system in detail, but this is the first time that has happened to me, or have you ever heard of such an event?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 19
Kadir
Not in this way, a different version of this happened to my friend. In Hyundai starex, the brakes are not suddenly locked, but the front pads remain tight and excessive vibration occurs in the vehicle. Therefore, he said that the smell of heating and burns comes in the brakes.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 20
koliva
Get well soon. God is protected.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”