Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

It doesn't work for 206 air conditioners

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:12 # 1
guanoapes
mrb friends 2002 206 colorline of my car's air conditioner is not working .. when i run it a click sound came and it was cooling very well now it does not sound and it does not cool what a problem can be thanks in advance ..
08.05.2020 14:12 # 2
cerci07
If it is not working and it is not cooling, it may be out of gas. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:12 # 3
vbmaster
press the gas and replace the connections gaskets. a simple operation and a definitive solution :) By the way, make sure to check the power and performance of the engine by the electric master ...
08.05.2020 14:12 # 4
Guests
I will be reassuring the topic again, but I have the same model and I have the same problem. I will write it to the service tomorrow morning to give you an idea of what the problem is.
regards,
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:12 # 5
badcombatant
If the air conditioner engine is running, there is not much possibility, there may be a problem in the high and low pressure switches, or there is no gas, so to protect the system, the switches have cut the circuit.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 6
enverce
Hello friends, I'm new in shape too. I pressed the air conditioner in 206. The first 1 minute was breathtakingly beautiful. then she blew again hot. It is said that the air conditioner compressor is defective. If you have friends who have knowledge and experience on the subject, please help. I don't want to buy a compressor for 300 pounds.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 7
tugrabozan
When the air conditioner compressor normally turns on, the air conditioner turns on the air, it gives electricity to the coil, you hear click sound, and it starts to pump the gas. You can get it in a voltmeter.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 8
master
The only problem is that the gas is gone. Get comfortable. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:12 # 9
enverce
This week I'm going to pressur again in another place. I'm going to have a controlled tutorial called by Tugraboz. I'm angry with dishonest mechanics, some of them blindfolded. A voice from every head and each one of them, without opening and looking at the hood, says its fault, this price, this workmanship. I said the air conditioner compressor 400Tl eeee is 100 TL for the fit. I said you will do it for half an hour or 1 hour of work, if I want 100 lira, I am a machine painter, I work 9 hours a day, my diary is not 100 lira. In short, when the car is GTI, the price is automatic X2. It is as if those who own these cars are supposed to have money.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 10
koliva
I would like to quote how to fix an air condition problem by quoting from another forum. This problem may not be the one you mentioned, but I find it useful to write that maybe it will meet someday in the future. One-to-one translation is: Problem: Hello. Even my winter air-conditioned vehicle only gets hot air. The air conditioner works, but there is no cold air. When I start the car, the sound of stumbling comes from the climate control section. Is it a valve tick or a fracture? The air conditioner operates normally, the engine starts, but for some reason I do not know, there is no air coming into the vehicle. Would you believe if I said we were frozen in a fried chicken in the car in the middle of winter? Help please. 2006307 sw se 1.6 hdi 110dual air conditioner control Answer: As it is clearly seen in the first picture, it is the result of stripping of the gears. Kit is sold for solution. After its replacement, hot and cold air comes into the vehicle. (Kit Is there not even in Turkey.) Ista be changed on the required document. These are the pieces that come out of the kit: they are from peugeotforums.com. Koliva2010-08-26 14:33:36
08.05.2020 14:12 # 11
enverce
Is the air conditioner of 206 GTI the same as 307 ??
08.05.2020 14:12 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = enverce] The air conditioner of 206 GTI is the same as 307 ?? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
At least the logic is the same. I think maybe the pieces may change places, but I have no exact information.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 13
badcombatant
[QUOTE = enverce] Hello guys, I am new in form too. I pressed the air conditioner in 206. The first 1 minute was breathtakingly beautiful. then she blew again hot. It is said that the air conditioner compressor is defective. If you have friends who have knowledge and experience on the subject, please help. I do not want to buy a compressor for 300 pounds. [/ QUOTE]

Before replacing the compressor, it is necessary to measure the air pressure of the air conditioner, everything will be there.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 14
enverce

What should it be and what the high pressure values should be. ? & nbsp; it is bad if there is no pressure. & nbsp; or until a certain pressure, we know that the compressor is incomplete and defective?.

08.05.2020 14:12 # 15
badcombatant
Average (there are differences for each refrigerant) low pressure 4 bar (60 psi) high pressure & nbsp; max. 20 bar (300 psi) these are the average values, because if the air conditioner works, if you use double manometer, you can read the low and high pressure values at the same time. it remains constant (depending on the external air temperature fan fan) If the air conditioner runs continuously for 2 - 3 minutes, the values are self-balancing. While working, these values suddenly start to play unbalanced, high pressure drops.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 16
ali ozgoktas
I think this piece is similar to this piece. It comes under the torpedo for the 206s. When it works normally, we will learn what it will look like in the service if it is open on Monday.
respects
08.05.2020 14:12 # 17
enverce
I took it to the Air Conditioner this Weekend. Technical Air Conditioner Mehmet Ustaya. First he looked for gas leaks. no leakage. then gas was pumped into the air conditioner. The first 3 - 5 minutes breathe well then cut. Master Air Conditioner does not work for a long time, the valve is lazy on the back of the compressor and does not open. He said, "Let's switch the engine on and off for several times, maybe it will go into order." When he tried, it was like it was full, but then he continued to blow hot again. Master valve will change, he said. Open the back cover of the compressor. He removed the disc-like valve. replaced another valve. But the problem still has not improved. There are cylinders inside the compressor. similar to the piston. there is a gap in the cylinder seats. He said the compressor will change. Compressor + Labor + Gas = 500 lira costs. Now I'm thinking of getting it done next summer. This incident got me pretty upset.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 18
Guests
brother, I just saw the subject, if you are still following, I will be awake in my article, the solution of your event is the change of the engine in those pictures and the price is 176 TL, take it from the service, give the original 20 TL, you can go to that master, you can cheat it as far as I understand it, you can wear it yourself too. easy to just disassemble the torpedo, I will take it to the summer and put it on, I use it manually just because it does not need to cool, I don't change the part here.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 19
koray
friends, my car 206/2001/1600 cc I put gas for the air conditioner in my car, but within 1 month they said that the gas was finished again. a master said he missed his felt, what should I do .. regards
08.05.2020 14:12 # 20
ErolSs
[QUOTE = koray] friends put gas on my car 206/2001/1600 cc for air conditioner but they said it was exhausted again within 1 month. a master said he had missed his felt, what should I do .. regards [/ QUOTE]

the same happened with me 3 days later we ended up in trouble :) I took it to another place they call it colored gas they stepped from it Bid bass changed the valves pressed, for now there is no problem.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”