Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Istanbul Anatolian side special service advice EMERGENCY

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
Burmeto
Hello friends,
I just joined the forum ... I have a 2012 308 1.6 HDI vehicle and I want to have it maintained
I need a special service that you can recommend both in terms of labor and price
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Burmeto] Hello friends,
I just joined the forum ... I have a 2012 308 1.6 HDI vehicle and I want to have it maintained
I need a special service that you can recommend both in terms of labor and price
[/ QUOTE]

Harun Bostancı is known in the industry, as they are known by pejogers, but I have never been
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
hasayduman
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = Burmeto] Hello friends,
[/ QUOTE]

In Bostancı industry, Harun is known as a master by pejos, but I have never been to [/ QUOTE]

Kartal auto industry has EKIP OTO, they are very interested in person ..
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
uzunca961
[QUOTE = hasayduman] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = Burmeto] Hello friends,
[/ QUOTE]

In Bostancı industry, Harun is known as a master by pejos, but I have never been to [/ QUOTE]

Kartal auto industry has EKIP OTO, they are very interested in person ..
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know if it is, but it would be great if we gather these names that are well known under a title
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
hasayduman
There are Pejo Ali masters in the Eagle auto industry, everybody says well, I am not satisfied because more apprentices are interested in the density, not himself,
They help when the team explains the problem about auto,

I still prefer to go to the Authorized Service if it is possible.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
uzunca961
I agree with my teacher Hasan about care. It is better to go to the service and give 100 150 more to be serviced than to go to an unfamiliar place because the unfamiliar filters can use poor quality oil. For example, I made it last year, the friend of the so-called friend went and used flashers. Last week, I compared the materials that I had maintained with the new ones and there is a difference as much as the mountains. In oil, something of poor quality is likely to be used
08.05.2020 20:36 # 7
hasayduman
[QUOTE = uzunca961] I agree with my teacher Hasan about maintenance. It is better to go to the service and give 100 150 more to be serviced than to go to an unfamiliar place because the unfamiliar filters can use poor quality oil. For example, I made it last year, the friend of the so-called friend went and used flashers. Last week, I compared the materials that I had maintained with the new ones and there is a difference as much as the mountains. In oil, something of poor quality is likely to be used [/ QUOTE]
I agree with you,
I changed oil and filter in shell because it was 100 TL cheaper, 2 months later the oil filter was scattered, the malfunction lamp burned, went to the industry and changed the oil filter again,

I just talked to peugeot authorized service, no authorized service said they would look at the vehicle fitted with LPG, they did not make an appointment,
Your information..
08.05.2020 20:36 # 8
uzunca961
[QUOTE = hasayduman] [QUOTE = uzunca961] I agree with my teacher Hasan about maintenance. It is better to go to the service and give 100 150 more to be serviced than to go to an unfamiliar place because the unfamiliar filters can use poor quality oil. For example, I made it last year, the friend of the so-called friend went and used flashers. Last week, I compared the materials that I had maintained with the new ones and there is a difference as much as the mountains. In oil, something of poor quality is likely to be used [/ QUOTE]
I agree with you,
I changed oil and filter in shell because it was 100 TL cheaper, 2 months later the oil filter was scattered, the malfunction lamp burned, went to the industry and changed the oil filter again,

I just talked to peugeot authorized service, no authorized service said they would look at the vehicle fitted with LPG, they did not make an appointment,
Your information..
[/ QUOTE]

Hobaa to

What does that mean when you wear LPG? You get your money, you wear the filter.
Let them sell filters, buy them outside, can't you do that?
08.05.2020 20:36 # 9
hasayduman
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = hasayduman] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] I agree with my teacher Hasan about maintenance. It is better to go to the service and give 100 150 more to be serviced than to go to an unfamiliar place because the unfamiliar filters can use poor quality oil. For example, I made it last year, the friend of the so-called friend went and used flashers. Last week, I compared the materials that I had maintained with the new ones and there is a difference as much as the mountains. In oil, something of poor quality is likely to be used [/ QUOTE]
I agree with you,

Your information..
[/ QUOTE]

Hobaa to

What does that mean when you wear LPG? You get your money, you wear the filter.
Let them sell filters, buy them outside, can't you do that?
[/ QUOTE]
Maybe they can sell parts, but I said that I will have the maintenance of the vehicle, said there is lpg, I said there is, no authorized service said they do not maintenance the lpg vehicle ..
08.05.2020 20:36 # 10
GokhaN
I have been going to Bostancı for many years, I have been going to him for years. 0538 322 89 43 Make an appointment before the phone number is gone. Gokhan 2017-10-16 21:08:28
08.05.2020 20:36 # 11
Zeuma55
Tuzla auto industry success auto mustafa master works very relevant and honest.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 12
emreskmz
Old subject but still be informed of friends who read and get service advice.

Hello friends,

When I bought the 2005 model 206 XR on Tuesday, there was no problem we showed it to the master or something. After the engine cooled in the evening, the problem of fluctuation and stopping at idling began. When I was looking for a car, I said that I had seen this issue. If you say why I went there, not my own master, I said to be a Peugeot master, he understands better. I regret that I went.

On Saturday afternoon, I went and told my problem, I said, let's replace the spark plugs and clean the throat and see if they said they gave the price, let's solve the problem. Operations were done, idling did not improve. I said, if we don't change the coil, we'll take the coil back, okay. Changed in the coil, there was no change again He may have a problem with the installation, and then let him look at the coil after the feast. I said there was no change, why is the coil left? I said yours is faulty. I got out of the service, I looked at the car while it was singing, I came back, I said back, there was no such problem in my car. Wow sir, we've got our engine broken, we've got our hands, they've fooled you, this engine is over or something like boiling water is pouring out of my head. I say, my brother, I did not have such a problem when I came to you. I got upset and went to my own master. He said it was a little late Monday, let's solve it.

I went again this morning, listened to his master engine, looked at his kick, he pulled out the spark plug and looked at the end. There is something called synth tuning, and those friends who think that they are masters have installed the spark plug with the tip closed without paying attention to the sente setting. Only one of them corrected the tip of the master asked others, if one of them makes this problem, others said that the vehicle will not start if it is not adjusted. Corrected, re-installed the spark plug in the vehicle, no idling fluctuation, no stopping problem, or misfire problem, all remained. Maybe I would not know that the old spark plugs would be fixed after adjusting the sentence, but I would like to say what a worn changing part has been renewed.

These guys are either not masters, they do not understand from the vehicle, or they tried to push the engine on their feet, there is no other explanation. I mean, think again once you go to this master. I just bought the car in 3-4 days, they put it in my psychology. Have a nice holiday.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 13
hasayduman
[QUOTE = emreskmz] Old topic but still get the information of friends who read and get service advice.

Hello friends,

When I bought the 2005 model 206 XR on Tuesday, there was no problem we showed it to the master or something. After the engine cooled in the evening, the problem of fluctuation and stopping at idling began. When I was looking for a car, I said that I had seen this issue. If you say why I went there, not my own master, I said to be a Peugeot master, he understands better. I regret that I went.

On Saturday afternoon, I went and told my problem, I said, let's replace the spark plugs and clean the throat and see if they said they gave the price, let's solve the problem. Operations were done, idling did not improve. I said, if we don't change the coil, we'll take the coil back, okay. Changed in the coil, there was no change again He may have a problem with the installation, and then let him look at the coil after the feast. I said there was no change, why is the coil left? I said yours is faulty. I got out of the service, I looked at the car while it was singing, I came back, I said back, there was no such problem in my car. Wow sir, we've got our engine broken, we've got our hands, they've fooled you, this engine is over or something like boiling water is pouring out of my head. I say, my brother, I did not have such a problem when I came to you. I got upset and went to my own master. He said it was a little late Monday, let's solve it.

I went again this morning, listened to his master engine, looked at his kick, he pulled out the spark plug and looked at the end. There is something called synth tuning, and those friends who think that they are masters have installed the spark plug with the tip closed without paying attention to the sente setting. Only one of them corrected the tip of the master asked others, if one of them makes this problem, others said that the vehicle will not start if it is not adjusted. Corrected, re-installed the spark plug in the vehicle, no idling fluctuation, no stopping problem, or misfire problem, all remained. Maybe I would not know that the old spark plugs would be fixed after adjusting the sentence, but I would like to say what a worn changing part has been renewed.

These guys are either not masters, they do not understand from the vehicle, or they tried to push the engine on their feet, there is no other explanation. I mean, think again once you go to this master. I just bought the car in 3-4 days, they put it in my psychology. Have a nice holiday.
[/ QUOTE]
Hello there,
First of all, get past, I am glad to solve the problem, The shaking from the intensity of all the masters kills me, I cannot find a master, I was only taking my old vehicle to the authorized service, but unfortunately I can not take it because this vehicle is lpg,
kartal auto industry Ekip Oto, Ali Usta, eagle ramadan master, Bostancı Oto industry silver auto, I went to all of them still looking for a master.
I'm telling the man whenever you allow me to leave my vehicle in 1 day if you are going to maintain the front team,
He says bring it on Thursday, I leave it at 8 am on Thursday, I can not get to the evening, what is very busy, All the masters are the same, they open the hood of the vehicle and put it on the side, they say we will do it, in order not to miss the customer coming on the foot.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”