Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Istanbul Anatolian side peugeot service advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
gabriel
Hello friends. Is there an electronics engineer who understands the peugeot 206 language you know in the Anatolian side, and a master or service who understands my front team. I could get the car's electrical parts checked. I just bought my car. I took it to a special pego service in the auto automobile industry, but I was not satisfied. Is there a place that you can trust and say it is solid. Good forums ....
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
EBZK
Peugeot can automotive

I am on sale but I will help you if you come.
& nbsp;
Emrullah BOZKIR EBZK 2012-02-27 15:23:22
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
comert_
I'm honest, I'm in pendice, and I'm not satisfied at all. According to the eye, the men are piling up. It is really hard to find people in the right industry.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
sahin-peugeot
& nbsp; I will help if you contact me, our master who understands the language of peugeot, who has given his years to peugeot will help, you don't need to go to the authorized service and spend that much money,
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] & nbsp; I will help if you contact me, our master who understands the language of peugeot, who has given his years to peugeot will help, in vain you don't need to go to the authorized service and spend that much money,
[/ QUOTE]
Hello. I just started a new job, I live in Istanbul, in Pendik. inspection and maintenance of the vehicle approached. Now the maintenance is 4000km but periodic maintenance was done on June 1, 2012. I want to have it done before the examination. both during the examination should not be a problem. I would be glad if you could help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”