Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Istanbul Anatolian Side?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
swordtolga
hello friends is there a pendic eagle salt sitting on the anadolu side of istanbul, do you know a solid master you know here from 106 `` who makes the job of an erection moment? I hear the noise from under the vehicle, I can not get comfort on the serrated roads in the pits, I have started to feel as if the car will come out of the car.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
sonerkyl
If you search for tolga in the forum you will find many expert advice on old subjects.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
swordtolga
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you search on tolga forum, you will find many expert advice on old subjects. [/ QUOTE]

hello why does the car squeak when you press the ignition? I think the sound came from the belt gıjjjjj gıjjjjjj made the gas cut to the pressure?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
sonerkyl
yes, this sound starts to come when the tensioner bearing adjustment is not done properly or starts to deteriorate. Check the strap, and then let it remove the logo to see if there are any cracks or breaks.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
swordtolga
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] yes, it starts to sound when the tensioner bearing adjustment is not done properly or starts to deteriorate. Check the strap and let it get a logo to see if there are any cracks or ruptures. [/ QUOTE]

Soner Bey, I will have one more question for you. How much will it cost us if we try to complete the complete pre-maintenance of my pejo 106 xr, to the finest detail, we will handle it for 3 * 5 years without causing any problems.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 6
sonerkyl
If you say complete, including axles, it will cost 1000 TL, but it will only swing z rods, if you say tie rods, it changes according to the part you take. If you buy the supplier industry, the brand is important, we always say that the original parts are longer lasting. rıw sallıncaklar, 70 tl, 140 rot head, the original two, 50 tl, the sub-industry 30 tl. When he says that the bearing was axle maintenance, he will see a figure like 500 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”