Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is zero torsion shaft sold?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
Guests
friends I have been with you for 1 week due to the holiday.
I had a master here cared for my car today.
I also received information from the master about torsion.
the master said that even though turning is done on the torsion, the same process will be repeated after a certain period of time.
they were bringing zero torsion shaft from Istanbul and installing and assembling the balls, and it was a more solid job than before. he even says that he is for life.
they wanted 130 TL for the right rear torsion shaft and 130 TL for the left rear torsion shaft.
As for zero torsion spindles, it was turning with the balls.
workmanship was taking a short time and it was more solid.
It says zero product in torsion shafts packaging.
even if you don't have a master, I will bring it to you where you want it.

I ask my friends in Istanbul. do you know about this? did you hear?

or does it run me a master?
maverick 2011-09-02 22:11:50
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
Guests
Burak brother I did not hear such a thing .... I do not want to give false information ... but I have to say that there is not the slightest problem ... complete torsion repair ball seals lathe turned like a flower. there is no problem .. I made 133 thousand, now my vehicle does not have 139 thousand clicks. I think fragmentation ... I got bored in your torsions ????
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
Guests
Dear brother, May your past holiday be blessed first.
There is no sound right now. When we lifted the fiber and checked for any gap, we saw that there was a slight gap with the crowbar.
anlıcan started lightly ...
I say if I have it done without spending more. of course, if the tuition allowances given to these teachers lie Gülme If not, 500 TL
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
Guests
Thank you, Burak, I wish you a blessed past holiday .... If there is no sound at the moment, I think there is no problem in the shaft ... I mean, the ball is not dispersed yet ... find a good master who knows this job in zonguldak. you will finish .. then you will not have to worry about torsion again ... I have cost 340 TL in time ... but my ball was scattered and I had traveled 600 km in that way ... I had damaged the shaft as a result ... be careful not to enter into hard pits or something .. I hope you pay for the money you expect and get it done for a while.

you already remember my torsion first and after lathe ..

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15520&kw=torsiyon+tamiri&pn=3&title=306-arka-taraftan-gelen-fena-bi-ses-zld

08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] thank you burak brother .. wish you have a blessed past holiday .... if there is no sound at the moment, i think there is no problem in the mileage ... i think the ball is not dispersed yet ... find a good master who knows this job in zonguldak .. When you disassemble, you will finish the job that day .. Then you will not have to worry about torsion again ... I cost 340 TL at the time ... but my ball was scattered, and I traveled around 600 km. In this respect, use it carefully without spreading the balls, be careful not to enter into hard pits .. I hope you will invest your money for a while and get it done for a while.

you already remember my torsion first and after lathe ..

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15520&kw=torsiyon+tamiri&pn=3&title=306-arka-taraftan-gelen-fena-bi-ses-zld

[/ QUOTE]
do I remember .... i was already looking at these pictures and called you directly. Gülme
By the way, even 0 km chevrolet cruze had a torsion system.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”