Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is Window Film Forbidden? Is not it?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
burakkaya
Hello friends

I intend to have my car window film made next week. I look outside, almost 5 of the 10 cars have window film. Currently, the window film ban is still continuing or not. I don't want to have a lot of punishment done. I only think of getting the side windows and the rear window. I would appreciate if those who are knowledgeable about this can help.

(Can you recommend a place on the European side of Istanbul at an affordable price? Can I give 120 TL at the moment)

Thanks to everyone in advance.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
error
I guess, knowledgeable friends will say things more clearly.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
silivriserdar
As far as I know, the window film has degrees, if it is too dark, then there is a penalty, but if it is in lighter tones, there is no penalty. That's why everyone gets a window film on the car.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
Alicilik
I do not know if there is a definitive provision, but if there has been no change, only situations that will prevent the driver's view are prohibited and are against traffic. This is the basis for the police as a penalty. Otherwise there is no article related to window film ban.

Our officer who likes the car, who wants to write the bored, says to write and write. Or if there is a notice, they write accordingly.

206, including windshield, 6 glass was the number 1 film. When you look from the outside, there is no movie, only in the evening and at night, and the windows are open if the tone difference occurs. I don't have any punishment, Allah doesn't print it from the window film, but I will definitely go to court even if it is written. It is both more logical and closer to the outcome to deal with an upper authority instead of opposing it. Being in contact with the officer is like ditching a camel.

If you like it, book it, I haven't seen any damage so far, since all the windows are filmed, I can get into the car comfortably in summer and winter and I can contact the sun-exposed places. It also helps to filter the lights coming in from behind and behind in the evening.

The degree of darkness is up to you. I applied the lightest shade, but it has opened quite a bit and I'm still happy. On my cousin, the side windows fln number 2 is officially atrocious at night, you cannot dominate without opening the window.

If you are a family owner, if there is a lady and a child, I say number 1 on the rear and rear side windows, number 1 on the passenger and driver windows (windscreen optional).
08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
silivriserdar
[QUOTE = Recipient] I do not know if there is a definitive provision, but if there is no change, only situations that will prevent the driver's opinion are prohibited and are against traffic. This is the basis for the police as a penalty. Otherwise there is no article related to window film ban.

Our officer who likes the car, who wants to write the bored, says to write and write. Or if there is a notice, they write accordingly.

206, including windshield, 6 glass was the number 1 film. When you look from the outside, there is no movie, only in the evening and at night, and the windows are open if the tone difference occurs. I don't have any punishment, Allah doesn't print it from the window film, but I will definitely go to court even if it is written. It is both more logical and closer to the outcome to deal with an upper authority instead of opposing it. Being in contact with the officer is like ditching a camel.

If you like it, book it, I haven't seen any damage so far, since all the windows are filmed, I can get into the car comfortably in summer and winter and I can contact the sun-exposed places. It also helps to filter the lights coming in from behind and behind in the evening.

The degree of darkness is up to you. I applied the lightest shade, but it has opened quite a bit and I'm still happy. On my cousin, the side windows fln number 2 is officially atrocious at night, you cannot dominate without opening the window.

If you are a family owner, if there is a lady and a child, I say number 1 on the rear and rear side windows, number 1 on the passenger and driver windows (windscreen optional).
[/ QUOTE]
The most descriptive answer has been to me and I want to get these suggestions, thank you.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 6
Burak
In the examinations, some police officers may be punished by saying a slight defect after passing the vehicle.
There is no definite provision, there is a double standard. According to my impression, it was in our vehicle connected due to the film. We had the 2006 model caddy.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 7
qqyyxx
a penalty is written in the police translation. The book is in the hands of the police so flexible that you cannot prevent the penalty to be written. In the event of stubbornness, there is a way to connect the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 8
Bunyamin.Kar
There is no punishment for the film, but there is no such provision, but thank you, the police officers are cutting by their heads. It is also a fact that if you don't catch the police in traffic, you will get rid of punishment. There is a number 2 movie in my car, except the windshield. There is a little fading due to the sun, continue until the examination next year
08.05.2020 17:52 # 9
SZKR
Personally; I did it 2 years ago, many police did not pay attention to the vehicle. The reason for this is that the vehicle does not look "modified" like some other vehicles. Modestly modifies the vehicle, even if the road goes out, even the police will turn it, we see its examples. But as I said, there is no such thing as window film punishment, they add the item as 'window film coated' afterwards, to the mild defects section.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 10
Bunyamin.Kar
While browsing the internet, I came across one law site on the subject

Pursuant to Article 30/1-b of the Highway Law, `` .... ornaments, accessories, objects and protrusions that may impede vision or be dangerous for the occupants in the event of an accident ... ''

Highway Traffic Regulation Md 63/6: "In addition, it is forbidden to use the windows of the vehicles at a level that will change the image, or to apply colored film layers on the windows." says

There is no justifiable reason to try to make the interior of a vehicle traveling in traffic invisible or difficult to see, and it makes it impossible to even check whether the vehicle is driving in accordance with the traffic rules. If an invisible vehicle is stopped and the door / windows are not opened, the driver is using the mobile phone while driving, whether the person in the passenger compartment is wearing a seat belt, whether more people are sitting in the vehicle than in the license, whether the child is seated in a small child in the front seat. It is impossible to control many issues related to the "public interests", such as whether the car is driving, the baby sitting in the back seat is sitting in a mandatory child seat, the driver is driving with a beer bottle in his hand.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 11
Bunyamin.Kar
Here is a news of 06 June 2013

08.05.2020 17:52 # 12
burakkaya
friends, thank you all for the answers.
As far as I understand, there is no clear and precise law. My vehicle is not such a car. I will tell you where I will make the movie numbers you said 206. with their original type, they will help me anyway. now it has a place to make it. There is a place in Bahçelievler for 100 TL, but I did not know how strong it is.

08.05.2020 17:52 # 13
Burak
[QUOTE = Bünyamin.Kar] While browsing the internet, I came across one related law site

Pursuant to Article 30/1-b of the Highway Law, `` .... ornaments, accessories, objects and protrusions that may impede vision or be dangerous for the occupants in the event of an accident ... ''

Highway Traffic Regulation Md 63/6: "In addition, it is forbidden to use the windows of the vehicles at a level that will change the image, or to apply colored film layers on the windows." says

There is no justifiable reason to try to make the interior of a vehicle traveling in traffic invisible or difficult to see, and it makes it impossible to even check whether the vehicle is driving in accordance with the traffic rules. If an invisible vehicle is stopped and the door / windows are not opened, the driver is using the mobile phone while driving, whether the person in the passenger compartment is wearing a seat belt, whether more people are sitting in the vehicle than in the license, whether the child is seated in a small child in the front seat. It is impossible to control many issues related to the "public interests", such as whether the car is driving, the baby sitting in the back seat is sitting in a mandatory child seat, the driver is driving with a beer bottle in his hand.
[/ QUOTE]

yes this is the law, but the officer cuts the sentence
08.05.2020 17:52 # 14
samet206
When the number 2 glass film coincides with one of the bristles, it is like this that if they take any punishment out of the place, they usually take it out.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 15
cansytnn
I am thinking of having it done now, but I am not thinking whether the number 2 will prevent my driving?
Or is it better at 307 im
at the rear glass number 3 backs number 2 front number 1? but doesn't it look so different everywhere?
08.05.2020 17:52 # 16
Alicilik
[QUOTE = cansytnn] I am thinking of getting these times too, I don't think that number 2 will prevent my driving?
Or is it better at 307 im
at the rear glass number 3 backs number 2 front number 1? but doesn't it look so different everywhere?
[/ QUOTE]

The rear window can cause trouble when parking
08.05.2020 17:52 # 17
TuNeR_32
I have the number one American anti-scratch film in my own vehicle, the most obvious of those who look like colored glass, although the inside of the vehicle seems comfortable, I have removed my car from punishment and traffic, kissed the cecza and dropped it from traffic. You can apply I got this answer when I said it is not forbidden to the police
08.05.2020 17:52 # 18
LeqoLaSs
If you did not have a recommendation, we have made it for you 10 days or so, we have paid 40 TL for sedan cars and 60 TL for sedan cars, so you can not see the inside even for 3 noon. Here is the link: http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-cizilmez-cam-filimi-montaji-128436655 /detail
leqolass 2013-08-12 16:45:57
08.05.2020 17:52 # 19
AhmetErsin
Friends, I would like to clarify the issue as a Police officer. It is forbidden to attach any non-original parts to the vehicle from the factory. You will get a warning from the movie for the first time in accordance with Article 30 of the highway traffic law, and this warning will be entered in the license plate records of your vehicle as Men from Traffic. In the next traffic application, if there are movies on your vehicle that is prevented from traffic due to the window film, you will be punished and your vehicle will be connected. The original black glasses, which have the following document in accordance with the law, can be attached to the vehicle later. Filming is law, but black glasses, the document of which is legally accepted, is free.

The window film also has a public order, which is the result of which the law enforcement officer must clearly see the inside of the vehicle he checked for his own safety and duty during his duty when he looks from the outside. It is banned because it will interfere with the window film. I have never witnessed whether the original glasses are blocking the view, but I can investigate for you.

Good forums ...
08.05.2020 17:52 # 20
Alicilik
[QUOTE = AhmetErsin] Friends I would like to clarify the issue as a Police officer. It is forbidden to attach any non-original parts to the vehicle from the factory. You will get a warning from the movie for the first time in accordance with Article 30 of the highway traffic law, and this warning will be entered in the license plate records of your vehicle as Men from Traffic. In the next traffic application, if there are movies on your vehicle that is prevented from traffic due to the window film, you will be punished and your vehicle will be connected. The original black glasses, which have the following document in accordance with the law, can be attached to the vehicle later. Filming is law, but black glasses, the document of which is legally accepted, is free. [/ QUOTE]

Sir, thank you for your priority answer. A tax on breathing and of course Turkey also know that's soon to be banned in some areas. We are writing in such a compressed environment. In addition, we add additions to our vehicles in a way that will not harm the surroundings, disturb third parties and prevent traffic. Examples of these are rims, spoilers, window film, exhaust. Some friends' exhausts are a little too loud, I can't defend for them, I can't say anything.

But let's come to the way that traffic enforces the rules in my personal opinion. I have traffic police near me, I also went into traffic many times. At one point, there is no compromise and no final provision. Or not every pouch has the same application. This is where most of us get stuck. There is no prohibition of window film, you know it. Based on this, it is treated as an element that prevents seeing inside. In general, there is no film on the windshield and it can be opened completely on the side windows. There will always be insecurity if there is a film on the window or not, during the control. It is very wrong to put it this way. I think we are the only country that is fined for products bought and used in a free market and sale.

Another issue I stumble upon is to behave according to the brand and model of the vehicle. I had a very clear and legible APP plate in my vehicle. I can claim that it is more readable than its normal plate. But what was forbidden was not sealed. I see a lot of unreadable, sealed cars on the market, or I have not heard of someone who travels without a battery but also has trouble. What is the validity of this seal, which is not even known before you come near it? We are treated as plate fake. Stop the car, look at the license, look at the license plate. If it is going to be original, it will stay in the trunk, but it will not be removed. OK, let's just take off the plate of bmw and merso passing by me officer. This is the application I am angry with. I have never disrespected a civil servant and did not give it in his leave, but when he uses his duty in this way for his misconduct and interests, one cannot think without evil.

I don't really want to go into the inspection, but it is a big deficit. The vehicle undergoes an examination, and in a flawless twist, it simply fines the original exhaust tip only for the purpose of its appearance . Based on this, they still wrote a penalty, but I still do not understand, but my friend ate it like this.

[QUOTE = AhmetErsin] There is a public order aspect of the window film, which is the result of the law enforcement officer when he looks at the inside of the vehicle he checked for his own safety and duty while looking from the outside. It is banned because it will interfere with the window film. I have never witnessed whether the original glasses are blocking the view, but I can investigate for you.

Good forums ...
[/ QUOTE]

Is it possible to open this black glass event a little bit? The vehicle I use now is blackened from the factory rear windows. I want to darken the front side windows in a clear tone in order to be able to get into the summer, so if we can apply this legally, let's try that way. Unease for both traffic and drivers.

Please don't perceive my articles personally. I apologize if I disregarded the language and disrespect. I just wanted to talk to a clerk about the essence.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”