Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is tinted glass no longer a flaw? (inspection and accident)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
serkan.ist
Today, a repairman in Ümraniye has not passed for about a month due to the severe defect, since the film lenses have reduced the visibility in the examinations,
In addition, even if the accident is right in the accident, if there is a film, the defective party will be made and insurance companies said that they did not casco the windows to the vehicles with the film.
Does anyone have information?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
GokhaN
Yes, unfortunately, window films are not considered as a slight defect unless they are very clear now. If a colored window film is made on the windshield, there is no windshield film after the accident, so your insurance or insurance expert cannot cover your damage.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
deniz_206
I passed the inspection with a slight defect and very dark window film, the inspection is no longer a problem with the window film, but I do not know what the insurance companies think.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
serkan.ist
[QUOTE = deniz_206] I passed the inspection with a slight defect and a very dark window film, the inspection is no longer a window film, but I do not know what the insurance companies think. [/ QUOTE]
When did you go? What the master said was a 20-25 day event. I know the movie was a little flaw before. But now there is a serious flaw, he said.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
bbcb
I looked at the heavily defect table of TÜV Türk, there are exactly 932 items and there is no place for heavy defect related to the window film.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
shamed
Slightly flawed
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = bbcb] I looked at the heavily defect table of TÜV Türk, there are exactly 932 items and there is no place to write heavy defects related to window film [/ QUOTE]

I also work in llumar window films. I heard that the vehicle was turned from a lot of examinations, and the window film should have 342 items. I know it goes as foil coating.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
serkan.ist

severe imperfections

342 Glasses: painted afterwards / film attached later / foils not allowed
According to this situation, will we have the films removed? Susacakmıyız. As soon as they silence, they will soon have a steel cant and music player, even the color of the car does not suit you. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:17 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = serkan.ist]

severe imperfections

According to this situation, will we have the films removed? Susacakmıyız. As soon as they silence, they will soon have a steel cant and music player, even the color of the car does not suit you. Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]

very light color, we only have solar control films for those who want to be used for the main purpose rather than the view Gülme
08.05.2020 14:17 # 10
shamed

I think those who have solar control purposes do not need enough excess. What is going on with this solar control purpose?

08.05.2020 14:17 # 11
GokhaN
[QUOTE = shamed]

I think those who have solar control purposes do not need enough excess. What is going on with this solar control purpose?

[/ QUOTE]

Our lightest color series are also available in LLumar such as AIR 80 BL, AIR 75 GN, PP 60 GN.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 12
GokhaN
[QUOTE = serkan.ist]

severe imperfections

[/ QUOTE]

I just looked at what you wrote and now HK seems to be a slight flaw.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 13
serkan.ist
Which list are you looking at? I couldn't find the full list. I said it by looking through a normal site. If it is a slight defect, no problem.
Principles of using colored window film in vehicles;

1. Tinted Window Film: It is prohibited by the Highway Traffic Law.
2. Colorless, Transparent Window film: According to the Turkish Ministry of Industry and Trade Type Approval Regulation, the type approval of your glass becomes invalid the moment the film is attached to your glass, and it has been identified as a serious defect for us.
3. Color Glass, Laser Dimming: Type 2's glass type approval becomes invalid, as for Article 2.
4. Tinted Glass: Tinted glasses with original output are not defects.
Only glasses made from the original factory color are considered appropriate in the vehicle inspection. Vehicles with original non-colored colored tinted glasses remain from the vehicle inspection.
(Information is a quotation from TÜVTÜRK website)
08.05.2020 14:17 # 14
deniz_206
I passed the examination on the 14th of June and my windows are quite dark, barely visible even during the day.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 15
GokhaN
where i look

http://www.kugm.gov.tr/

2010 defect table after vehicle inspection from left menu
08.05.2020 14:17 # 16
serkan.ist
Gökhan bey The table in the link you provided belongs to 2009. But all sites have written changes in 2010. But the site of tvturk, where we can get the full list, does not open.
As I understand it was seriously flawed until 2008, but it changed as a slight flaw in 2008. It may have changed again in 2010. May be in the changes on January 1, 2010.
I hope it still passes as a slight flaw. It doesn't work for me to make movies. But you also said that there are some who come back from the examination these days. A slight flaw would not be returning, wouldn't it? I think you can learn the most correct one due to the sector you are asking for. I would be glad if you enlighten us about this subject in the near future.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 17
deniz_206
When you go to the inspection station, you read the guys, I have read the announcements on every corner, as of 01.04.2010, I remember very well that the window film passes as a slight defect. need movies.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 18
GokhaN
[QUOTE = serkan.ist] Gökhan bey The table in the link you provided belongs to 2009. But all sites have written changes in 2010. But the site of tvturk, where we can get the full list, does not open.
As I understand it was seriously flawed until 2008, but it changed as a slight flaw in 2008. It may have changed again in 2010. May be in the changes on January 1, 2010.
I hope it still passes as a slight flaw. It doesn't work for me to make movies. But you also said that there are some who come back from the examination these days. A slight flaw would not be returning, wouldn't it? I think you can learn the most correct one due to the sector you are asking for. I would be glad if you enlighten us about this subject in the near future.
[/ QUOTE]

I heard that there are passers-bys and they are turning down the ones on the windshield. When will you go to the examination?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 19
serkan.ist

Inspection is full. At the first opportunity I will reset the tax and go. My films are medium dark black. In other words, it is obvious that it is a movie, but it can be seen easily. I don't know his number.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 20
kunkor
I had it made in 12, not on the windshield, it was just a faulty one, no problem. Neither light nor dark in the films. Also, my friend, Deniz-206, changed the tube on two pages of the licenses because I had the Tube Disassembled and the prince in the picture blackened the license. I passed the examination without any problems.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”