Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is this vehicle available?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
tired06
friends, I think to buy this vehicle, I have to ride for 2-3 years.

08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
sonerkyl
If the vehicle is alive, there is no shortage in the chassis, the paint is not very important. I say take a good look at the engine and transmission.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
tired06
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] the vehicle is still alive If there is no problem in the chassis, the paint is not very important, the falcon-born is between 15-20 thousand TL. I say take a good look at the engine and transmission. [/ QUOTE]

If you have a nice place to look at your engine and transmission in Ankara, you can recommend it.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
sonerkyl
some expertis were looking at whether the engine gasket was burned etc. my friends told me if the engine was mixing oil into the water, etc. you have to ask. they were examining in detail but I do not know, unfortunately, their place
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = tired06] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] vehicle stops alive If there is no shortage in the chassis, the paint is not very important, the falcon-born is between 15-20 thousand TL. I say take a good look at the engine and transmission. [/ QUOTE]

If you have a nice place to look at your engine and transmission in Ankara, you can recommend it.
[/ QUOTE]

why was the plate erased and I hung on it. If you are going to query the chassis number
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
KILIC
Hodja, I am crying out of the vehicles with license plate. So I'm not even looking. No matter how clean the vehicle is, no matter how well maintained, I shudder when the plate is hidden.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
maximusti
It happened to my acquaintance, they copied the vehicle, so the plate may have closed.
I also closed the license plate of my own vehicle and posted it.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 8
KILIC
[QUOTE = maximusti] happened to my acquaintance, they copied the vehicle, so the plate may have closed.
[/ QUOTE]

How did they copy it, Hodja. They made another vehicle from the same brand model color and license plate. I think that the person who will do this will copy the cars on the street, for example, I think this is not a precaution. Maybe I may be thinking wrong, but it seems wrong to me is obviously to hide the plate.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 9
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = tired06] friends I am thinking of buying this vehicle, I have to ride for 2-3 years.

[/ QUOTE]
you can get some vehicles, you get warm right away, you get it before you can bargain a lot or this is what it seems to me for some reason: D
If you already have a driving experience, the worst 10 thousand km people understand 3-5 because it may be that (at least me). If you say that works, the master is a condition, then the car does not explode, my first car is very inexperienced. I gathered quite a bit :) (still collecting: D)
08.05.2020 20:51 # 10
maximusti
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = maximusti] happened to my acquaintance, they copied the vehicle, so the plate may have closed.
[/ QUOTE]

How did they copy it, Hodja. They made another vehicle from the same brand model color and license plate. I think that the person who will do this will copy the cars on the street, for example, I think this is not a precaution. Maybe I may be thinking wrong, but it seems wrong to me is obviously to hide the plate.
[/ QUOTE]

your friend had a focus,
He got on for a long time, was driving a lot of intercity and had a lot of turning, they put the car on sale , after they were brought to Istanbul by smuggling a few illegal products coming from bulgaria, their vehicle was also stolen, in their statements:
They looked at the ads and copied the license plate from the same vehicle.

08.05.2020 20:51 # 11
KILIC
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = SWORD] [QUOTE = maximusti] happened to my acquaintance, they copied the vehicle, so the plate may have closed.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

your friend had a focus,
He got on for a long time, was driving a lot of intercity and had a lot of turning, they put the car on sale , after they were brought to Istanbul by smuggling a few illegal products coming from bulgaria, their vehicle was also stolen, in their statements:
They looked at the ads and copied the license plate from the same vehicle.

[/ QUOTE]

Wow. Master, we are in such a time that they will almost even copy the human and use it in their dirty works. God bless us, we are in a very bad time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”