Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is this part MAF sensor?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:47 # 1
emoem
Hello to everyone
friends Is the MAF sensor in the picture I shared in the link below? If not, can you tell what it is and what it does? I see some damage to the cable. the picture is this:

https://i.hizliresim.com/xppzn7.jpg

Best regards.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 2
ggitaristt
Yes guys, I was wondering what the socket is doing there ?? I do not understand from the pejo gasoline engine ..

But if the big iron block throat butterfly behind it, that sensor is probably MAF, the air sensor.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 3
boruc
I know the green sensor on the left side of the intake manifold is MAF, but it could be wrong
08.05.2020 20:47 # 4
emoem
Hello again,
thanks for your answers.
No one can inform us by giving a clear answer?
08.05.2020 20:47 # 5
58alp58
Are you satisfied with the green sensor in the intake manifold atiker gold lpg vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
talip206
[QUOTE = emoem] hello again,
thanks for your answers.
No one can inform us by giving a clear answer?
[/ QUOTE]
I have 206 gasoline too, but this part is not like yours. I guess your throat butterfly isn't wired, it's electronic. Usually there are two parts in the section where the throat butterfly is located. One idle engine and the other idle sensor. The maf sensor is the green color that appears on the left. I have these two (idling sensor and engine) in the back. talip206 2018-03-14 18:41:29
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
emoem
Hi
I appreciated the vehicle lpg. no LPG was installed when I bought it. I have been using it for about 2 years without any problems. I had it made in Izmir 3rd industry. workmanship was done very well. atiker gold can definitely recommend. I think it was 1400 TL when I got it.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 8
emoem
So what is the piece that I marked in the picture, what are your friends? there is another entry towards the engine on the same hose. you can see in the picture
I marked it as number 2 in the link below. the piece I was wondering was marked as number 1

https://i.hizliresim.com/roaovm.jpg
I emoe 2018-03-14 22:02:57
08.05.2020 20:48 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = emoem] so what is the piece I marked in the picture, guys? there is another entry towards the engine on the same hose. you can see in the picture
I marked it as number 2 in the link below. the piece I was wondering was marked as number 1

https://i.hizliresim.com/roaovm.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
No. 2 oil steam hose. It sends the evaporated engine oil to the intake manifold. For less pollution of the environment. Only if there was a crack in your proboscis, then they wound up. If you search as 206 oil steam hose, it will come out. As I said in 1 piece, one of the idle motor or sensor
08.05.2020 20:48 # 10
emoem
Hi
thanks for your answer. cracks in this hose, etc. Does idling cause problems? There is a problem of idling fluctuation and no gas. I even press the gas pedal to the end, but it doesn't say no reaction. however, this problem is sometimes resolved. There is a shaking in the vehicle. engine is running very noisy. I have the problem of self-supplying gas both on idling and on the road. The fault light is on in the vehicle. the throttle changed several times. spark plugs have changed. can a potential crack in this hose cause them?
Best regards.

08.05.2020 20:48 # 11
talip206
Could be. Because the air balance changes. I also had a crack. I inserted a short hard hose into it, then I put the ends together and pasted it
08.05.2020 20:48 # 12
cuneytkad
Hello my emo teacher. As we mentioned on the other subject, the cracks in me were in these pipes. I said that even if you remember his voice changed. this was a common problem in our vehicles. yours is wrapped too, probably cracked.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 13
emoem
hello cuneyt bey
my first job at the weekend will be to look at this. thank you for your help. I will give feedback here again.
Best regards.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”