Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there such a circuit?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Friends who understand from electronics do not know if this is ready but I will try to explain. & Nbsp; Example 5000 When I go up over the cycle, the rear fog light will start flashing, I don't know if they call it ferrari, but what is the simplest method? waiting for your help, & nbsp;
There is an example in the video below, but this is not exactly what I want. It sounds like it should be connected to the tachometer. & Nbsp;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ktyhxct4ı
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
Ucyuzalti
It has nothing to do with the era I know.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
ose
can make a good electronics engineer. It would be very sweet.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
peugeotefe
this is a normal strobe lamp but a solid electrician can do this by switching off the wiring, but it doesn't mean much, so it's better as a normal strobe
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
aspirinxlarge
Yes, it seems to me. For example, when abart is in the last voice, the series will blink in the back! it will close again when the gear changes and when it comes to speed it will continue to crash & nbsp; :))))) & nbsp; haha ha & nbsp; I believe there are those who will do it on this site. & nbsp; I hope that we will do it if we share it with us:) & nbsp; Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”