Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there headlight adjustment in angels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
barisaso
hi friends my left angel is showing a little down as far as i know the headlights are not adjusted in angels what should i do
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
EMRE
I'm making the setting, I'm making angels
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
hasimayaz

Our vehicle is on a flat surface, 8 mt. We burn our headlights by parking the distance.
If we have an electric headlight motor, we need to make the settings by setting the engine to the middle setting.
Let's not forget to take our mobile lamp and tool bag with us.
The height of our headlights should not be higher than the vehicle's rearview mirror. We can reference our own rearview mirror.
The diagrams and guidelines below will help you.

For 206 vehicles, the adjusting screw is on the top of the engine.
The adjustment screw for the long is on the louver side.
The pictures below are from a 206 with original headlights.
Before we start the setting, let's check the soundness of our headlights. Let's fix loosening and assembly failures. In order to reach the dipped headlight adjustment screw, we first need to remove the small cover on the fender side. Let's take the cover out by removing the pin.

Unfortunately, if we have replaced our headlights with angel eyes headlight systems, we will provide our adjustment for the shorts by moving the full headlight body.
Our headlight adjustment for tall is in the same place as the originals.
First of all, let's make our short settings by placing the headlight body in the ideal position. Then, let's adjust our high beams with the help of the adjustment screw.
The pictures below will work.

If we add photos showing the brand model and adjustment mechanisms of headlamps from other friends, our heel will become even richer.

Haşim Ayaz ( hasimayaz@gmail.com )

08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
barisaso
thanks for sharing i will try tonight i hope i will fuck
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
Guests
My brother, I would like to share it with you.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 6
MertCakbak
Thanks
08.05.2020 14:01 # 7
sinan-s
Headlight adjustment becomes angels
Hasim has made the necessary explanation ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”