Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there any place in Istanbul that has cruise control?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
Serkan
My friends vehicle 206 2004 1.4 hdi XT, brake sensor 4 wire, there are masters in Ankara, Konya and Sams but I couldn't find it in Istanbul.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
koliva
There is a Metin master in Istanbul, but on the Anatolian side & nbsp; "LOL" Hear my text & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
GokhaN
our sponsor opens the exit from the efe follow planet program
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
Serkan
[QUOTE = koliva] There is a Metin master in Istanbul but on the Anatolian side & nbsp; "LOL" Hear my text voice & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

How can we reach the text master, my friend, we will cross the bridge, no matter the Anatolian side:) < br>
I had called before the euphoric master, let me call again ...
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
Serkan
I called the exit guard again, he was not wearing it :(

08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
sahin-peugeot
I will help if you move to the Anatolian side
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
Serkan
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] I will help you if you move to the Anatolian side [/ QUOTE]

I talked with your friends from today to the master. Thank you very much for your help, good work ...
Serco05 2012-06-30 20:21:40
08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
Serkan
Friends today, we took the cc arm from Şahin peuget and went to the following master, who had a calalll friend, tried the arm, tested the arm and brake sender from planet2000, but it was necessary to activate it from 2 places. I must have been here but he said no, and he could not introduce it, I am sure that it is cc suitable for my car. .
08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = Serco05] Friends today I took the cc arm from Şahin peuget and went to the following master, who was put on by a friend named calalll, tried the arm, tested the arm and brake sensor from planet2000 but it was necessary to activate it from 2 places. I warned it two times but insistently it should have been here but it said no, and I am sure that it is not suitable for my vehicle cc, it is the same as ecu codes that are fitted with konyada hrmnky and memotech who installed in Ankara, I could not find a master with 4 wires but I still want help from friends who know in Istanbul, Good forum for everyone ... [/ QUOTE]

How can he not find it? Interesting. Wait for Metin master "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
Serkan
It seems impossible to get to the Anatolian side after the 11th of July, will you send the pp2000 until the 11th of July? By the way, Metin master has not answered my message for 3 days, last entered in the forum on 26 June :))
08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = Serco05] It seems impossible to get to the Anatolian side after the 11th of July, will you send the pp2000 until the 11th of July? By the way, Metin master has not answered my message for 3 days, last entered in the forum on 26 June :)) [/ QUOTE]

It will be in the guess of 15 like Metin. I can't say anything definitive. It would be healthier if we heard from him. I reach on.a
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
Serkan
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = Serco05] It seems impossible to get to the Anatolian side after the 11th of July, would you send the pp2000 until the 11th of July? By the way, Metin master has not answered my message for 3 days, last entered in the forum on 26 June :)) [/ QUOTE]

It will be in the guess of 15 like Metin. I can't say anything definitive. It would be healthier if we heard from him. I'll get on.a
[/ QUOTE]

Then I am waiting for the news from you, teacher, we will be adjusting and going to the Anatolian side, thank you very much for your answers ...
08.05.2020 16:53 # 13
Celalll
[QUOTE = Serco05] Friends today I took the cc arm from Şahin peuget and went to the following master, who was put on by a friend named calalll, tried the arm, tested the arm and brake sensor from planet2000 but it was necessary to activate it from 2 places. I warned it two times but insistently it should have been here but it said no, and I am sure that it is not suitable for my vehicle cc, it is the same as ecu codes that are fitted with konyada hrmnky and memotech who installed in Ankara, I could not find a master with 4 wires but I still want help from friends who know in Istanbul, Good for everyone ... [/ QUOTE]

did you look? I was surprised she couldn't find it.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 14
Serkan
[QUOTE = Celalll] [QUOTE = Serco05] Friends today I took the cc arm from Şahin peuget and went to the master master who got calalll's friend, we tested the arm and brake sender from planet2000, but it was necessary to activate from 2 places. I noticed that he was traveling in places, I warned him a couple of times, but he insisted he should be here, but he said no, and he was not able to introduce it, I am sure that he was cc suitable for my car, he did not find a master with ecu codes, 4 wired in brake brakes but I still could not find a master in Istanbul. I persistently want help from friends, good forums for all ... [/ QUOTE]

Did you look at the pictures I added, sir? I was amazed that he couldn't find it. I guess I did not see a page where the ecu model was selected and the electrical structure menu appeared, as I have seen in the picture you added, I guess, instead of the ecu test, he stopped looking for the general test, probably siae has forgotten how he did it, and finally he took refuge in the excuse of a master who could not make it classic. He said no left ...
08.05.2020 16:53 # 15
sahin-peugeot
I wonder if there is a real problem in the vehicle & nbsp; because the master craftsman is a competent master,
If you can find a master who can
& nbsp; I would be glad if you share it. I was wondering too :)
08.05.2020 16:53 # 16
Celalll
He may have forgotten. I think you should have output the image.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 17
Serkan
Celall chose the ecu model as in the picture added by the friend, he never entered a menu called electrical structure, he always worked in the place where the engine type was, he insisted a lot, he said that I have already taken the photo, I am sure that there is no problem in the vehicle, the same model has the same ecu model and the vehicle is in konyada hrmnky got a friend, there is a master in samsuna, even I called the master in samsun, i want to do the job, tell me a way i said there is a brainer friend in izmit go to him i will describe him to him, murat brother (hawk peugeot) morning I think of going to you early and picking up the arm and going to watch.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 18
sahin-peugeot
Brother Izmit way seemed to you :)
08.05.2020 16:53 # 19
Serkan
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] Brother Izmit road seems to you:) [/ QUOTE]

So my brother Izmit road looks, would you be open if I was at 8 am on Thursday. compressing paper worked "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:53 # 20
istanbullu_3886
hi & nbsp; my brother you have sent a special message but i can not open eror gives esenyurt fatih oto sanay on the site of emre oto ibrahim master
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”