Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there any harm to excess oil?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I changed oil about 10 days ago. I put the oil in the service a little too much, I said it will not take 4lt. I am adjusting, brother said there is a filter share or something. Now the max on the console display. warning, it looks a little over the upper limit when I look at it from the bar?
Is there any harm to this vehicle? How many lt oil does our vehicles get? Can I also drain this excess oil without lifting the fiber? & Nbsp;
Berkay 2011-09-27 14:54:56
08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = Berkay] Hello guys. I changed oil about 10 days ago. I put the oil in the service a little too much, I said it will not take 4lt. I am adjusting, brother said there is a filter share or something. Now the max on the console display. warning, it looks a little over the upper limit when I look at it from the bar?
Is there any harm to this vehicle? How many lt oil does our vehicles get? And can I drain this excess oil without lifting the fiber? & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

It won't hurt that much, but you can drain it a little if you want. No need for fiber to open the crankcase plug unless you have lowered your vehicle. However, you will need a special key for the plug. Though I heard something in the 206s as a normal allen key, but I don't know how accurate it is. Normally 3.3 liters of oil are placed in the service and checked from the cubicle. Completed if missing.
koliva 2011-09-27 15:16:31
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
Guests
The oil I have left is 0,5. So 3.5lt was put ..
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
Guests
My first vehicle was the honda civic. He put as much oil as half a liter, as you said. I had to replace the top cover gasket. He made the leak.
With the money of that time (year 2006) I gave 15 TL to the top cover gasket and 20 TL to the master. I even got angry that the master kept the craftsmanship & nbsp; more than the gasket.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
brutal

My Brother Now I Ask You, Your Sacred Incense Water. Our vehicle is Oil. Means Adding Excess Oil To The Vehicle Means 5 Liter Of Water When You Drink 3 Liter A Day And If You Start Running, You Hop Hop Whether Water Comes From Your Nose. It means you change the seal. Neither too much water nor too much oil in your car ..

08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
okan77
[QUOTE = brutal]

My Brother, I Ask You Now, Your Sacred Healing Water. Our vehicle is Oil. Means Adding Excess Oil To The Vehicle Means 5 Liter Of Water When You Drink 3 Liter A Day And If You Start Running, You Hop Hop Whether Water Comes From Your Nose. It means you change the seal. Neither too much water nor too much oil on your car ..

[/ QUOTE]
The analogy was really nice .... :)
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
brutal
[QUOTE = okan77] [QUOTE = brutal]

My Brother, I Ask You Now, Your Sacred Incense Water. Our vehicle is Oil. Means Adding Excess Oil To The Vehicle Means 5 Liter Of Water When You Drink 3 Liter A Day And If You Start Running, You Hop Hop Whether Water Comes From Your Nose. It means you change the seal. Neither too much water nor too much oil in your car ..

[/ QUOTE]
The analogy was really nice .... :)
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; :) thank you .. There is no mistake in the diagnosis ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”