Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there any harm in using reverse gear too often?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
kuantum
It just came to my mind. I live in a dead-end street. Since my vehicle is SW, I cannot return in the street. Also, I am afraid that my steering fluid will be damaged as I have to turn the steering wheel to the right or left during my turns. then it starts to sing hydraulically ..

Every day in the morning, I go back about 70-80 meters away at a time when the car's engine is coldest. Does this cause any trouble in the vehicle? I don't think so, but I thought I'd ask for it :)
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
Guests
"LOL" & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
MagicPerformance
We PuGcular are really sensitive to our cars, friends :) you can go back to work until nothing :)
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
aspirinxlarge
Nothing as bad as going back in the morning, & nbsp; sometimes I try to get back the doblu in the company. I get annoying & nbsp; known huge balloon case and very bulky
aspirinxlarge 2012-02-19 00:19:58
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
djchaos
[QUOTE = quantum] Just came to my mind. I live in a dead-end street. Since my vehicle is SW, I cannot return in the street. Also, I am afraid that my steering fluid will be damaged as I have to turn the steering wheel to the right or left during my turns. then it starts to sing hydraulically ..

Every day in the morning, I go back about 70-80 meters away at a time when the car's engine is coldest. Does this cause any trouble in the vehicle? I don't think, but I thought I'd ask it when it comes to my mind :) don't worry.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
Guests
Come back in the morning and relax back in the morning;) this is an idea: D
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
kuantum
Thank you :)
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
Cmoss06
Nothing will happen, do not force the steering wheel too much, ie do not turn it as high as it will reach.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
ByHack
[QUOTE = besiktas] If you are going back in the morning, come back from the night and relax back;) this is an idea: D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"LOL"
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = ByHack] [QUOTE = fattening] Come back in the morning to get back in the morning, relax back;) this is an idea: D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"LOL"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I agree with this idea. I am not sober in the morning. it is difficult to look back. I fix your way from the night. "LOL" "LOL" & nbsp; then from the balcony I am looking at how the curb is zero (obsession because I have this) " & nbsp; but it's best to set the direction from night "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”