Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there any damage to the truck diesel?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:24 # 1
mhrcyn
Friends, can the diesel fuel harm my vehicle?
08.05.2020 19:24 # 2
Alicilik
Low oil and burning rate. The performance will surely affect. Your consumption increases according to the normal fuel. It makes more institutions. It is thicker and dirty. Over time, it damages the fuel-combustion and catalyst system.

Do not use in new generation diesel (2001 and above) except for euro diesel, unless it is very difficult.
08.05.2020 19:24 # 3
oguzhan29
I say, don't be surprised by the euro diesel
08.05.2020 19:24 # 4
serdaralisan
What I call a truck diesel is now a leak, so I pulled it from the tanker's warehouse, or my father was a truckman, he did not work with normal diesel for a few years, they were using euro diesel because the normal diesel ramp used a low traction on the new generation engines. due to combustion rates, it causes malfunction in melting and injector and pump elements, but euro diesel is used in trucks
08.05.2020 19:24 # 5
Ugur TERZI
In the company where I used to work, all the diesel, including the vehicle I used, used to buy the fuel from the pump in the garden. => fiat linea - ford focus - like fiat doblo. When I went with my own vehicle, I bought the diesel oil from that pump. The next morning, I started my car and started off, and after 200 meters, the car turned itself off with a warning to stop the engine, which turned red. He did not even start, he locked himself. -The car protects itself more than us . They said from diesel, diesel filter has changed, they have lowered and cleaned the diesel tank. Together with 50 TL fuel from Opet, the cost to us is 435 TL. We paid this price in December 2013, I guess now we can not save below 600 TL.

So OPET OPET OPET ...
08.05.2020 19:24 # 6
alfonsoxxx
As a result of my profession, I use diesel between 300-500 liters per day. Time comes in the work machine. I think that in 2008, the normal diesel was lifted, the cheapest diesel in the station is normal, the performance of the diesel diesel is low, the performance decreases from the others, it is not only in excessive loss against other expensive diesel, it is 500 km with the normal diesel fuel, it drops to 480 km with the expensive diesel and thinner. The reason why it is flammable is that it is good, this oil is good, this is not bad, it is not discriminating, it is the owner of the puddle, the other is honest. For the last 5-6 years, there are diesels made of grass.
08.05.2020 19:24 # 7
Cmon
New generation diesels are used in common. However, it makes clogs due to dirt, etc., that will be deposited in the tank and the vehicle will malfunction. As friends say, it requires cleaning. However, if the tank is clean as well as the normal pump, it does not matter the type of fuel.
Non-euro diesels, which we call illegal, vary according to the model and brand of your vehicle. Even if appropriate, the fuel filter is quickly clogged in cars and small businesses. The vehicle gets very dirty with the smoke from the exhaust
08.05.2020 19:24 # 8
fætih
strain what happens with the women socks and then continue. nothing happens. our friend's father glides through the truck for focus: D
08.05.2020 19:24 # 9
talip206
We should not generalize it as a truck diesel. When you say Tir diesel, is illegal diesel or Iranian diesel or Iraq diesel or another place's diesel. We were going to Iran with our familiar truck. But we did not use it in 207 for what would happen. There is a fact that if a warehouse purchased from here goes 1000 km with diesel oil, it would go 2000 km with Iran diesel.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”