Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there a vehicle whose km cannot be reduced?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
ahmet_bjk
Hello friends.

Are there any vehicles for which km could not be reduced? Which, if any?

How to understand the vehicle with reduced mileage?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
EnSoNiQ
There is no vehicle that could not be dropped, but now it is understood that tvtürk took precautions and how many km it turned out in the service records. If it gets tired, you can tell from the seat and steering wheel whether the car is getting tired or not, and you can understand the rest by looking at the master engine.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
hLL
Authorities warn by drawing attention to the fatal dimension of vehicles that have been dropped for 30 to 100 liras on industrial sites, and some owners have used a new line of business to lower their mileage to be cunning and sell their vehicle more expensive. Today, even cars with the highest level of electronic equipment can be reduced in many auto industry sites. According to the news of Star, the mileage reduction operation varies between 30-90 lira on the Evren Sanayi Sitesi. Authorities say that those who prefer to drop mileage are usually some 'intermediaries'. The officials say that the price of km reduction in mechanical vehicles varies between 30 and 40 pounds, while in digital display vehicles this figure goes up to 90 to 100 pounds. Stating that mileage is 2 types of disadvantages, officials said, “The first of these is consumer deceiving at this point. Second, and most importantly, the important parts of the vehicle vary on a mileage basis. Even fatal accidents can occur for the buyer, who thinks it is a low mileage and does not change these parts. ” Authorities stating that this process is applied in 7 out of every 10 vehicles of second hand 'unreliable' also warns those who plan to buy a second hand vehicle, “Always have it checked at the authorized service before purchasing the vehicle. If the vehicle's license and the dealer go to the service and have them investigated. If there is a difference between the km information in the last record in the service and the numbers on the indicator, there is a problem in the vehicle. In order to be sure, it is useful to have this done as well. The ratio of engine power given by the computer tester is an important clue at this point. Look at the steering wheel, gear, handbrake, and wear on the seat. It might work for you.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
qqyyxx
The vehicle with its reduced mileage manifests itself in any way. Of course, it takes some experience. In some brands, except for the km counter, the motor gives the real km when it is connected to the PC because it records the km in the brain. sample wv
08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
ahmet_bjk

I recently looked at a 2002 model car. The steering wheel of the vehicle was very bad, but the seats were clean and not very old.

08.05.2020 17:25 # 6
furkan
There is no shortage of km in the honda group because the man still gives 30000 TL in 197000 km in 2006, so a friend took
08.05.2020 17:25 # 7
ahmet_bjk
[QUOTE = hLL]
How to understand the vehicle with reduced mileage?

- As a result of querying by SMS from the insurance companies, it is revealed how many kilometers the vehicle was examined. To be sure, it would be useful to do this too.

[/ QUOTE]

How many kilometers you undergo the examination how can we query? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:25 # 8
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

I recently looked at a 2002 model & nbsp; vehicle. The steering wheel of the vehicle was very bad, but the seats were clean and not very old.

[/ QUOTE]

Ahmet brother ... They say it is generally understandable about steering ... But be careful about the subject I opened below ...
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=26267&title=deri-direksiyon-boyama-resiml Reviews
Reviews
I bought my car as a 2000 model at 104k km ... KM original output (also confirmed in the query of Tramer and service) ... The master who understands that the seat you sit in other vehicles directly understands that the KM has been reduced ... But some vehicles for the steering wheel ... I think the proof is in the link ... seeing that it has knocked down 200 thousand ... & nbsp;

For the Mobile Tramer query, Plaka may also be chassis no. I know that if you enter the bank KM information will come ... Most KM information did not come in my vehicle research ... The current KM information is not coming ... The KM information in the last and previous examination comes ... You guess you know if it is original ...

Let me give you another example ...

I live in Izmir Karsiyaka ... There are taxis between Bostanli Karsiyaka ... 2011 model, but I got off Dacia with 305k KM ... We chatted ... The car is clean ... you don't know if they drop it;) & nbsp;

One of the issues that I pay attention to when I buy a car ... I have to be angry with the guys who make money from this ... I think it's not halal money, sin in their neck !!!
Semih ÇAVDAR 2013-03-12 01:20:59 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 17:25 # 9
EnSoNiQ
teacher, send the plate together and send it to 5664 first, the damage record and then the data of tvtürk comes up. ) also the message must be 2.5 or 3 pounds paid
08.05.2020 17:25 # 10
Semih CAVDAR
They made 4 TL last teacher ... :) I don't know if it has increased now :)
08.05.2020 17:25 # 11
pusutr
4tl. this is a lot of money. to the exploiting exploiter ..
08.05.2020 17:25 # 12
cocomo
I have tried it now from 4 TL.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 13
ahmet_bjk

Did the cocomo vehicle come in km information?

08.05.2020 17:25 # 14
ilyas
By writing the license plate from 5664 by SMS, we can see the damage of the vehicle and in the next msg, at which km the vehicle is under examination, but it is actually 4 TL high: S
08.05.2020 17:25 # 15
Femida
I have a car, my teacher .. The original mileage is reduced.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 16
metete2006
hello to everyone. my car is the hyundai matrix 2009 model and km si 62000. i am the first owner of the car but the steering wheel is really aging and the gear knob is in almost the same situation. Is it possible to think that I play with miles of my vehicle? As far as I learned, a lot of hyundai is the same problem. In addition, if I go and make it look too new, can people confuse it?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 17
pierson
My vehicle's original friends. 2002 model..102500 km ... I wonder how much money I would sell?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 18
dream
Km. If somebody wants to make sure if it is dropped, let someone take the vehicle to a master they trust. Take it to your service that hasn't happened yet. I am already the first owner of the vehicle and km. You say I didn't drop. These things are also a matter of trust.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 19
cocomo
there is something like this. Take it to the master, we say those moments.

my vehicle is at a net 126 thousand km. There is no drop. I know its owner before me .. we are all sure ... the vehicle was used very contemptuously because it is commercial, from illegal diesel to poor quality oil ... it has entered a maintenance in 40 thousand for example ...

When the man saw this vehicle, he said that they definitely dropped miles in this car ..
08.05.2020 17:25 # 20
dream
Here is the problem. Take your vehicle to USTA, not industry.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”