Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there a gas adjustment in the gasoline vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
GiTaRRa
my friends questions are not over yet Gülme I'm using gasoline vehicle wheels for the vehicle'm so fat I dropped one-size 15-inch en 14 inch thick bottom thick cheeks said more than burn it after yaptım..b lastikcim..şi now LPG has gas regulation in the car I know many petrol gas pedal adjustment varmı.bilgi those in the tool is Please share, I do not have the slightest information about when the emission settings were made.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Guests
the accelerator pedal is tuned for the first time as well :))) the vehicle is already injected. No such adjustment. LPG gas setting is what they call LPG. besides it is the air-fuel mixture adjustment which we call afr. Could it be something wrong if you think of gas adjustment ??? Gülme
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
erk
you couldn't achieve anything with tire replacement I think it has even been damaged Do not be fooled by the words of the tire manufacturers The most reasonable consumption of a vehicle is provided in the factory data. When you drop the rim of the tire from 15 to 14, the car turns higher speed at the same speed. High speed is high consumption. Wider base is more friction, i.e. more resistance, higher consumption. Moreover, your driving safety will decrease on the wet surface and you will have difficulty in your driveline. Thick cheek means you have decreased the diameter of the tire as a rim, but you have increased to the same ratio. You have come to the same size and returned to the old value. The subject you should definitely remember is the best odds, combinations, fabricated values.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
Haksen016
the friend is almost trying to remove fat from the fly :))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
GiTaRRa
Gülme haks good sentence was yours is ... let's powers to friend I factory is not thick base in the thick sole count of BMW s top I threw rubber wheels normally the bottom of the least gelişmişi.y NEW I went to the first shuttle ago Just got origin settings bought went from there to the tire store I 15-inch wide base of fine Neither left the axle on the cheek, nor did I get through the front butt cigarette butt. Now this is what you do not know. The difference between the air between the thick cheek and the thick cheek is that there is a difference in torque. problem was tell the service to tell the shall assume that the origin factory settings in takıldı..gelel I cecoli I went to my friend the morning service had to be looking at the seals have said platinum them I asked how LPG gas setting if it's got the pedal settings you until the end of gas köklüyo are solutions supplier factory settings in the game as though you me everything ba Friends of the first, I ask first, then I apply my own knowledge, but first I ask, whether you want to give an idea of the waveless or not at all, please let me know here.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
erk
[QUOTE = gitarre] Gülme haks good sentence was yours is ... let's powers to friend I factory is not thick base in the thick sole count of BMW s top I threw rubber wheels normally the bottom of the least gelişmişi.y NEW I went to the first shuttle ago Just got origin settings bought went from there to the tire store I 15-inch wide base of fine Neither left the axle on the cheek, nor did I get through the front butt cigarette butt. Now this is what you do not know. The difference between the air between the thick cheek and the thick cheek is that there is a difference in torque. problem was tell the service to tell the shall assume that the origin factory settings in takıldı..gelel I cecoli I went to my friend the morning service had to be looking at the seals have said platinum them I asked how LPG gas setting if it's got the pedal settings you until the end of gas köklüyo are solutions supplier factory settings in the game as though you me everything ba Friends of the first, I ask first, then I apply my own knowledge, but first I ask, whether you want to give an idea of the waveless or not at all, please say here you have information here. sşşşşşşşşşşş [/ QUOTE]
Now my friend You continue as you know I am not going to deal with changing the judgment that has occurred in the minds of people. But do not be stubborn with anyone I think about the subject that you cannot completely control with all the details. It is not the difference between the air from the simplest cheek to the thick cheek. The actual fabrication measure is related both to the rolling circle and to the ratio of the tire to the rim inside this rolling circle. In other words, using the rim 17 and using the rim 30 and rim 14 and using the rim 80 does not change your rolling circle. The difference you make in this rolling circle unchanged is only the suspension responses between the thin cheek and the thick cheek, the thin cheek will harden the vehicle, the tire will drop the suspension system. The vehicle from 15 to 14 can not do the same speed at the same speed. Consequently, the consumption increases. Of course, the tire you use in this argument plays a leading role in the base and sidewall dimensions. 195e 60 15 and 195e 50 16 are almost the same tire. If you expand the base of the tire, go to space or go to somalia, it will tire the vehicle's drivetrain and increase fuel consumption. There is no such thing as base application like Bmw. The more you expand, the more you feel the effect. Fascia is what happens if the NASA comes and says nothing will happen, not the service. If you tell me that it will be a problem, you said it would be a service, then whatever you do here, consult your service, apply whatever they say to you. You don't have to keep the nation busy. People are just trying to help you. There is no need of humanity. I wish you happy accident-free driving with your cheek torque and documents
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
dbmaster
Just do not forget that this is the most suitable thing on the vehicle's factory outlet. That's why I say no to car body, tire and rim modification.

Plus, they connect the gas setting to the machine in LPG, and in this setting, the main gas setting is made according to the information in the brain of the vehicle, the vehicle takes the opposite of the gas from the ECU and the settings are the root car's brain, in short, it is the root car brain. I think your car is very burnt because gasoline is based on 4 lira, I am reviewing many forums and everyone has the same complaints and the pros are increasing since the reason for this is that the gas is sold so expensive and there is no other explanation.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
GiTaRRa
What is your trouble, I do not understand your life Gülme
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
GiTaRRa
you did not understand, who is ignorant ?? Orj 14 but later 15 I was stuck in an org ... I also know where to go, you can't decide, this is none of your business, dude. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
erk
Dude, you asked, and we responded to you like a man, do you have any objection? If you respond to people who are trying to help and replace people from above and cynically, look at your own business.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
GiTaRRa
Come on yours man
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
Guests

my beautiful brother. There is nothing that will wave. I think you have been removed. :))

I want to ask you a presentation. Isn't your vehicle injected?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
ALX
There is a gas pedal adjustment, it is adjusted according to idle, the master said, usually happens in old vehicles. Over time, the adjustment deteriorates, the wire loosens or something, they either shorten or lengthen the wire accordingly (usually shorten). They did it on my car, 106XS 97 model. Apart from that, they can also wash the idle engine, so that they can work more comfortably. They did it too Gülme . What should we do when the car was in bad condition ...

I have never encountered a kind of program that could adjust the amount of gasoline / air, but. In general, the gasoline ECU delivers gasoline based on the speed, air volume and oxygen sensor values, if any. In all vehicles, the settings are factory default and do not need to be changed.

I can not say anything about the tire, but according to the masters, every vehicle has an optimal cant and tire size.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = ALX] There is a gas pedal adjustment, it is adjusted according to idle, the master said, usually happens in old vehicles. Over time, the adjustment deteriorates, the wire loosens or something, they either shorten or lengthen the wire accordingly (usually shorten). They did it on my car, 106XS 97 model. Apart from that, they can also wash the idle engine, so that they can work more comfortably. They did it too Gülme . What should we do when the car was in bad condition ...

I have never encountered a kind of program that could adjust the amount of gasoline / air, but. In general, the gasoline ECU delivers gasoline based on the speed, air volume and oxygen sensor values, if any. In all vehicles, the settings are factory default and do not need to be changed.

I can not say anything about the tire, but according to the masters, every vehicle has an optimal cant and tire size.
[/ QUOTE]
my beautiful brother. The pedal adjustment is what the throttle cable is the gap adjustment. this setting does not change according to lpg or gasoline. Because this setting does not change the idle. Except for those with an electric throttle, it happens in all vehicles. it is also not adjusted for this role. idling setting is separate throttle wire setting is separate. The carburetor vehicle is adjusted first, then the gas wire is taken in such a way that it is not pressed. Since the valve sets the idle adjustment as you said on the injected vehicles, the idle adjustment will not be different. only the throttle has the openness adjustment. this changes some kind of idle. but tampering is not good. also this is not necessary.
It is a nice thing to clean the idle valve. Over time, drying occurs on the valve, with the oil vapor on the top cap being absorbed into the primer. this also affects its operation.
You say that the air mixture of the gas we call afr (air fuel rate) is adjusted by the program. I wonder how this program was. As far as I know, afr cannot be changed, or rather, it cannot be intervened. Based on the operating parameters stored in the engine ecu, it adjusts afr according to the information it receives from its drivers. The aim here is to achieve the highest efficiency of the engine under any condition. For example, O2 is the main element of this setting. normally it cannot be interfered with. The pug's own machine cannot do this with the pp2000 blade. I could not make any sense of this pain because of that pain. What you are saying is only possible with controllable ECUs. like ms2 ...
the cecol 2010-12-09 12:45:11
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
ALX
We are actually talking about the same thing about the gas pedal adjustment. Of course, this does not affect the amount of gasoline or gas. By old vehicles, I mean cars with carburetors. Others confuse this throttle setting with the throttle setting in the GAS, whereas only the wire is straightened.

After cleaning the idle valve, I was very helpful. Idling was smooth and quiet. I think it also provides smooth air flow.

I have never met the program, I said it was adjustable. I did not do it myself. Peugeot's program does not allow any tuning to be changed, of course, but those who deal with tuning know how it can be. He is far from the subject that the friend asked. I guess the only problem he could not increase the engine power or something is that the vehicle burns too much, which is due to another problem.

"In general, the gasoline ECU delivers gasoline based on the speed, air volume and oxygen sensor values, if any. The settings in all vehicles are factory settings and do not need to be changed."

The friend asked about the gas adjustment, I wrote that it does not have to be done in gas like in the gas, there is no need to change the ex-factory settings. Everything is adjusted according to the physics rules. The gasoline ECU adjusts the mixture itself. There are some elements at the basis of this, as you said. Such as air quantity (when pressing gas), gas butterfly sensor, speed and oxygen sensor. Not all engines can use all of the data, of course, the feedback is higher in new engines.

The simplest setting example of the ECU - oxygen sensor data. The slightest oxygen sensor malfunction causes the ECU to go wrong information (if there is feedback), since it reads the oxygen value incorrectly, it adjusts the mixture incorrectly, causing the vehicle to burn too much.

I wrote in the previous article that gasoline adjustment is not necessary. The ECU itself tries to separate the most appropriate by taking data from certain elements, no need to change factory values. We are talking about the same thing with different expression.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
Guests
then we understood: we can continue the topic D ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
GiTaRRa
Yeah so. I got the setting better now and it burns less fast escapes :)
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
Guests
oooh fairy tale use gule bye. do not spoil the setting ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”