Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there a fog light for 206? or new buffer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
Guests

Hi;

& nbsp;
& nbsp; I didn't put any photos. I think Imageshack is also wrong. I don't have fog lights in my bumpers and I want to have them done. But should the bumpers on me be treated or should I get a fog light bumper? I wanted to ask because I never understood these things. If you can upload photos you can upload it to my name. I hope I could explain my question.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
yavuz25
My brother's fog light can be cut. But it is not stylish, no matter how hard you try. The frame or something is getting better.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = yavuz25] my brother fog lamp can be cut. But it is not stylish no matter how hard you try. The frame needs to be cut. The best thing is to get out of the original with a foggy bumper and you can swap your own bumper. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
got it. I mean it is not certain. So what would it cost to have ready bumpers?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE] / div>
& nbsp;
got it. I mean it is not certain. So what would be the cost of ready-made buffers?
[/ QUOTE]

is not certain, but it is not very nice. "Wink" You will find a clean bumper from the issuer and get a price, but first ask for the price. Then talk about the swap job. Then it is all overlaid. number 10 image. "T
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
yavuz25
What would I say about the price? "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
Guests
ok thank you guys ...
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
MemoTech
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID= 16362

I got the subject at the top. If you want to review.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = MemoTech] http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts .asp? TID = 16362

[/ QUOTE]
It looks good. But it looked different without frame. "Wink" foggy & nbsp; Didn't find the original bumper & nbsp;?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 9
yavuz25
also;

Frame is very important.

08.05.2020 16:32 # 10
MemoTech
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = MemoTech] http: // forum. peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16362

[/ QUOTE]
It looks good. But it looked different without frame. "Wink" sisdi & nbsp; Didn't find the original bumper & nbsp;?
[/ QUOTE]

When I say
Unframed? Is there any difference from the original foggy bumper?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = MemoTech] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = MemoTech] http : //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp? TID = 16362

[/ QUOTE]
It looks good. But it looked different without frame. "Wink" sisdi & nbsp; Didn't find the original bumper & nbsp;?
[/ QUOTE]

When I say
Unframed? Is there any difference from the original foggy bumper? alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" /> I felt like it was very simple. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 12
MemoTech
There is no other way to wear the original mists, they already have nails inside. As you said, the bumper must be modified to install a framed headlight. The ability to adjust the angle of the fog is a big problem. I transformed the existing fog-free original buffer into the fog-original original buffer.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 13
Guests
photos helped me a lot. I wonder exactly how much it cost with everything.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = MemoTech] There is no other way to wear the original mists, they already have nails inside. As you said, the bumper must be modified to install a framed headlight. The ability to adjust the angle of the fog is a big problem. I have turned the existing fog-free original buffer into the fog-free original buffer. [/ QUOTE]
My brother who wants great skill. "Clap"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 15
Guests
then it is best to buy a bumper with a ready-made fog light and only to install. it would be three or five more like it better.
so how do we manage the fog lights? of course another model in my old car. he had it ready. I was pushing the button, how will this happen?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 16
yavuz25
[QUOTE = bycem] then it is best to buy a bumper with a ready-made fog light and just install it. it would be three or five more like it better.
so how do we manage the fog lights? of course another model in my old car. he had it ready. I was pushing the button, how would this happen?
[/ QUOTE]
is done by the arm. Activation or something needs to be done in the service. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 17
Guests
ok if service comes into play "T & nbsp; means money. Okay, this is money. Why is there no fog light in this? What does it mean to say that these models do not drive in fog? "Smile" & nbsp; Actually, I want to see how much it benefits me in the fog.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 18
yavuz25
[QUOTE = bycem] okay if the service comes into play "T & nbsp; means money. Okay, this is money. Why is there no fog light in this? What does it mean to say that these models do not drive in fog? "Smile" & nbsp; Actually, I want to see how much it benefits me in the fog. [/ QUOTE]
is very useful in the fog. Very useful for visibility as well as for the view of the driver. There is a hardware difference in every brand, there is nothing to do with a brother. I think someone will handle 10-20 pounds. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 19
Guests
Actually, I am at the center of the modifie, but after it is unfamiliar or it is getting into the face of the guiding hand. I do not know about such tools. If you are familiar, if you are an assistant here. After that, there are glass films in order "Smile" & nbsp; There is an examination after 1 month. Let it pass, then the room.
is new to this broker & nbsp; I'm doing something new because I bought it. There used to be fiat bravo. it was the only door. I was obsessed and finally bought it for peugeot. 1.4 more perfs like old vehicle. but it will return. let's say my old car 1.6 is out there is a lot of difference for me.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 20
hema123
Greetings

Unnecessary use of fog lights has been disturbing me for years. It should not be used in foggy weather or empty village roads. The front or rear fog lamps make both the front and rear drivers very uncomfortable outdoors. moreover, the use of unnecessary fog lights is already subject to penalties. I also come across those who put the fog in our eyes in the open air and did not use it in foggy-hazy times, so make sure you don't want to know what's going on.
salutations. Reviews
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”