Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is there a cable line in the bumper for the fog light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
206 ersan
friends in my car, the fog light is not at the front in the back of the car, the control lever for the fog light is on the front for the back, the front turns the front, the lever controls it, but I guess there was a cable line even though there was no fog in the bumper, I saw a free cable on the right side of the bumper in the past weeks. I do not know if the line was taken in the original, you know, some cars have a speaker place, they are ready to be pulled on the cable, but they don't put a speaker in the factory when they leave.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
samet206
If the arm is in the cable, I think it may be that the buffer may have changed, but the important thing is to take the fog and cut the bumper even though it is not the cable line, but it will be completely original if the line is pulled and if the arm is available. I have no arms in my vehicle, I am thinking of having a button.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
Aziz
now what series is your car 206?, was the bumper replaced? Although it has a place in the arm, it may not have a cord.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 4
sboz
My car is the 2003 model X-Line. I have the buffer cut off. sboz 2013-04-11 21:55:54
08.05.2020 17:31 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = sboz] My car is the 2003 model X-Line. I have cut the bumper. The installation was ready for mine. [/ QUOTE]

Not relevant personal & nbsp; But when I cut this bumper, do I need paint? My teacher and I have looked at some of the short cuts for the average reason.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 6
206 ersan
[QUOTE = Aziz] which series of your vehicle is 206 now ?, is the bumper replaced? Even if it has a place on the arm, it may not have a cable.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 7
206 ersan
[QUOTE = sboz] My car is the 2003 model X-Line. I have cut the bumper. The installation was ready for mine. [/ QUOTE] The
installation was located in the right-hand side of the tantle, close to the inside of the hood, I wonder if the direction of the arm to open the front mists directly when the bidet & nbsp; was fitted
08.05.2020 17:31 # 8
206 ersan
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = sboz] My car is the 2003 model X-Line. I cut the bumper. The installation was ready for mine. [/ QUOTE]

Not relevant personal & nbsp; But, when I cut this bumper, do I need paint? My teacher and I have looked at some of the short cuts for the average cost. Do you not have the opportunity to cut it all together? If you have photos, someone with the right equipment can drill & nbsp; without damaging the paint with a proper punch.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 9
samet206
eywallah ersan black I know 206, I wish I could ask the men if they were going to deal with it.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 10
plawert
The arm where you burned those mists did not understand how it turns back to one for them.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 11
samet2461
my brother has the wiring in the vehicle. I have a 2003 x-line. the installation cables remain attached to the headlights. You have to connect and activate it to run it. When the rear fog is on, it automatically burns with it in the fog.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 12
plawert
The rear fog and ten fog do not light together, but if you connect them parallel to the existing rear fog installation, the ten fog lights together with the rear
08.05.2020 17:31 # 13
samet2461
[QUOTE = plawert] The rear fog and ten fog do not light together, but if you connect it in parallel with the existing rear fog installation, the ten fog lights together with the back [/ QUOTE]

sibling has the front fog cables already ready It pulls the parks and prevents the rear fog when turning the lever, and the fog in the rear bumper is burning. but it should be connected to pc and activated
08.05.2020 17:31 # 14
Alicilik
Where MemoTech was MemoTech would help. Hear our voice, Mehmet. LOL
08.05.2020 17:31 # 15
plawert
I am not saying that there is no cable so that you can burn the front fog and the back fog twice by turning the fog on the signal arm twice forward and when you activate it, you will get two fog signs on the display, so when you activate it, you are already turning on the sign of the ten fog, that is, the two fog are burned in order, not the other fog.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 16
mstf shn
there are certain
08.05.2020 17:31 # 17
emre_akdag
In addition to the entire lighting installation of the vehicles, a spare extra cable is left. is ex-factory. these cables are hidden inside the spiral protectors. If your installation is the original factory outlet, you can open it and look at it with the help of the hopper or take it to a body shop or electrician. Otherwise, it is not difficult to add cables. It won't take much time.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 18
206 ersan
[QUOTE = plawert] The arm you burned these mists did not understand how it turns back to one for them when you turn the mists forward when you turn the mists on the back, if you turn one back twice, then the buffer has changed, but there is no chance to understand it on the outside of the arm [/ QUOTE ]
the arm turns in 2 directions, I turn it back with a spring, the rear fog is on the side, but the arm is still with the spring in the middle, the same rotating arm is in the foreground but the front fog sign is not displayed on the display, maybe I do not know if I tie it off.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 19
206 ersan
[QUOTE = samet206] eywallah ersan black I know 206, I wish I would ask the guys if I had to deal with it. I have no problem last week, I removed the front bumper completely, I removed the louvre logo hoods, even the black strip on the bumper.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 20
plawert
[QUOTE = 206 ersan] [QUOTE = plawert] I did not understand how the arm you burned these mists dont turn back for one behind them. You have no chance to understand [/ QUOTE]
the arm turns in 2 directions, I turn it back with a spring, the rear fog is on the side, but the arm is still in the middle, the same rotating arm is rotating in front, but the front fog sign is not displayed, maybe I do not know if I tie it
[/ QUOTE ]
I know how the fog is burned. I have 206 because I do not understand the way you burn the fog, I asked how it is, if there is no fog sign on the indicator, you have to actively blah or a fog button is connected with a separate button. & nbsp; There is a topic on the site, I think it will help you if you examine it related to this. ; title = s o nu-gave-206-sis-far-iin-abalarm "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16362&title=endu-verdi -206-fog-lights-i-AbAlarm
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”