Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the Temperature Normal?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 307
08.05.2020 18:43 # 1
ucanturk
Greetings to All,

I wanted to make sure that I just got to know the vehicle.
While cruising, the temperature is around 80 ° C.
When I stay at the lights or something, it reaches around 100 ° C.
I went down in the park and looked at the fan, I saw it working, but when I stopped it stopped immediately. Doesn't the fan need to continue working?

Is there a problem with the circulation or thermostat or are these values normal for 307?
08.05.2020 18:43 # 2
Barut
It is normal if the temperature does not exceed 100 cc. It stops at the fan when it stops in my car, I wait for the fan to stop and stop like that.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 3
sezar206
It is normal that the fan turns off when the contact is closed. You don't have to wait for the fan to stop. If the mitor gets too hot, the Stage 2 fan will also turn on and will not stop if you switch off the ignition when Stage 2 is open.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 4
cavit cevo
my friend
pejo 307 i have the same situation turn on the air conditioner immediately falls front fan comes on and 80C comes to mind
08.05.2020 18:43 # 5
GokhaN
If it does not exceed 100, there is no problem. Standard operation is between 90-95. It is between 85-90 on long road.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 6
ucanturk
Thank you very much
08.05.2020 18:43 # 7
ucanturk
My vehicle survived the burning of gaskets today.
Half an hour after my brother went to Bursa, the temperature exceeded 100 c.
When he said water supplements or something, he threw himself hard at a mechanic in Yalova.
The thermostat has changed.

So be careful! The danger may be close if your vehicle is in red and the temperature increases by 10 ° C.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 8
samet206
You have made a good warning, I see the subject new, it will not be beneficial for you right now, but before I made this warning, I would say that your subject is not normal because how much heat is so good some friends argue that peugeot vehicles are vehicles that work under high temperature conditions but it is normal that we deceive ourselves with it and not get a job on our heads. When it gets stuck between 80 degrees and 90 degrees, it rises to 90 degrees, the fan turns on, and the temperature reaches 100 degrees.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 9
madblueblacksea

Working principle of ECU named BOSCH EDC 16 C3 in DV4TD type motors.
In other words, a vehicle with this device does not open a fan at 90 degrees. Man did this way, let's go and beat him, engineer Ouch

This article only samet206 `s wrong anlaşılıpd 90 to 90 degrees, the fan angle of the fan Do not turn stimulates the problem in order not to have my engine, the vehicle can not be normal that those who ucanturk`
08.05.2020 18:43 # 10
Efe-Pojo
modern engines are designed to achieve fuel economy due to high engine temperatures, older engines try to fix the temperature at 90 °.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 11
samet206
By participating in what Efe-Pöjo said, the situation in the same way changes as soon as the fan turns on at 90 degrees. If it has started to circulate at 100 degrees, I say that it is normal for high temperature resistant vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 12
_ali_
In the heat of July, I went down to the Taurus Mountains several times in the Antalya Antalya region, the temperature on the straight road did not go over 70, rarely passed 90 when it hit the slope.

When the radiator changed due to leakage last year, the master left idling to check if the fan was switched on, I remember that he had turned on after 90, but we had waited quite a while.

Now, it seems to me when I read what the vehicle reads about 90 100. Also, I feel like traction is falling as the temperature rises.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 13
Efe-Pojo
A very low temperature of 70 degrees will burn a lot. either the indicator shows wrong or the thermostat remains open. 90-100 is normal for all multi-point injection vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 14
_ali_
ŞA burns 7lt / 100km LPG, maybe the indicator may have been wrong.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 15
ucanturk
The master canceled the thermostat because there was nothing else to do on the feast day. So the engine is always cold. I hope to have it done today.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 16
ucanturk
We said a thermostat, but unfortunately the business has grown.
Today we installed a new thermostat, but the vehicle exceeds 110c at idle. They plugged in the computer and looked at the engine temperature.

They said that the water is not circulating and they removed the radiator and cleaned it. Fluid-like liquid came out of it. The previous owners did not show the car antifreeze face. Maybe everything was due to this. During the cleaning process, the radiator was pierced and a new one was installed.

The result is still zero. The vehicle does not cool itself at idle. There is no problem in the fan, there is no problem in the circulation grandfather. Cooling system constantly makes air and reduces water.

Finally they said that the gasket was burned. No oil mixing with water - no oil mixing with water - no blowing - no trouble in exhaust fumes. Would such a gasket be burned?

I'm so bored today. He said that it will not be lower than 600 TL.

The vehicle has no problem other than the high temperature at idle. Do we not notice there?

I am waiting for the sharing of friends who have ideas or experience .........
08.05.2020 18:44 # 17
madblueblacksea
Firstly, get well soon. the material is a separate problem, the problem is not found, a different problem. Until now, you have checked the parts that come into contact with water, but nobody thought that the control of this vehicle is electronic and that the problem might be caused by it, or you did not specify it.

my own reasons (not binding): if the indicator says 110C the ECU is reading the temperature;
a) does not command the fan role to open the fan
b) sent command does not activate fan role
c) activates the role but does not transmit high current
d) conducting high current but resistance does not pass current

these are the things that come to my mind ... research has been done on mechanical problems so far

Another formation you need to control is the cycle of water. When the water temperature exceeds 90, I would open the thermostat and send the water to the radiator.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 18
Efe-Pojo
[QUOTE = _ali_] ŞA burns 7lt / 100km LPG, maybe the indicator may be wrong, never looked at it.
[/ QUOTE]
it may not be a problem in summer, but it is definitely a problem in winter to be at 70. I think you checked.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 19
ucanturk

Thanks,
If I can spare time to go to another master today.
Let's take care of fan movements this time.

To what degree does the fan have to pass the high circuit?
Flying Turk 2014-08-01 12:08:41
08.05.2020 18:44 # 20
serkans

Are you from Bursa, my husband ??? I will help if you are here.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”