Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the tank hole?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
bysarsinti
Hello friends. I said I should fulle the tank of my car 2001 206 XT has been 2 months. It came to 175 liras, from the bottom, gasoline began to flow, I immediately stopped the pump. The pumpman said the hole from the top of the tank. Is it possible to puncture the tank? One of our friends said the seal was broken, but did any of them happen? The vehicle burns 35 krş, 25 krş flour is burning itself, and 10 krş ...
08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
Bugra
My teacher, your pump has x-ray in his eyes, how did he say that the upper part of the tank has a hole in the top of the tank? get well soon ..
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
euro
I gave my car to a friend. He hit the gold on a stone but didn't say it. Then exactly what happened to you, I filled the gasoline, 1 liter or something flowed to the ground. It turns out, when it hits from the bottom it comes to the full buoy, the room presses up and cracks the edge of the plastic cover. We changed the cover or something, we fixed the bottom plate of the warehouse.
Maybe it may be the same for you. Have you shot gold recently? or did you entrust someone?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
Serkan
When I first bought the vehicle, the pump had been on my side, the fuel was filled up to the tank cover, then diesel started to flow under the seat, 2-3 LT mosaic flow stopped, they went to the service immediately, there was a drain hose on the tank, they throw the fuel put more than there, they said, do not continue filling after throwing the gun, I always blow it when I throw the gun, I did not have any trouble
08.05.2020 17:21 # 5
bysarsinti
Thanks guys, just like I thought, it is missing from the gasket or the cover. the industry appeared to us again.
euro brother i never hit it anyway i dont remember i gave it in 2 months fln safety. > those who hear it will have a sparkler pass, make the warehouse diolar & nbsp; "Clap"
08.05.2020 17:21 # 6
byx

hi there should be a check valve on the top of the tank or next to it, check it may be cracked. & nbsp; we were going to fix the problem by fixing the hose for now.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 7
ertkrdvt
my friend now the same came to print i bought the car 2 days ago i filled the tank i pressed the pump pump pressed i came home akiyo but if i threw more, nothing to be afraid of was nothing: D

08.05.2020 17:21 # 8
bilici04
friends throwing out excess fuel is probably not a hole.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”