Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the glass lifting module healthy

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
yenice
Hello. I want to install a glass lifting module. I have reviewed 1 topic last year, and since the windows are activated with the windows closed, they are constantly pushing the glass motors and they are informed that the glass motors are going in a short time. How are the systems of last year and current systems?

modacar

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/modacar-termikli-2-cam-otomatik-kaldirma-modulu-840295/ productdetails.aspx? ProductID = otm840295 & amp; CategoryID = 20,024,923 & amp; SKU = OTM840295
cylon the
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/otomatik-cam-kaldirma-modulu-2- cam-341405 / productDetails.aspx? productId = otm341405 & amp; categoryId = 20024923 & amp; SKU = OTM341405

has been tried. Do you think these are healthy? Which one would you recommend?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
ozaannn
I know that Cenmax is the best, I want to appreciate it, but I think it will cause problems with glass motors and sunrooff just like you.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
EErgul
I don't have an alarm. Can I do it too? & nbsp;
is also the key of the rear wing windows and the front windows in my car. for those who don't know, this works like this. when both windows are open and the key is raised, the rear butterflies close, waiting for 1-2 seconds, then the front windows close. I think it can work because it is closed from the same button. the module should not stop the engine because it hits the wick when the rear butterflies are closed?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
okan4037
I don't think it will be a problem .. at least 307 cc separately.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
yenice
As far as I research, it is a material that is around 20 lira. There are also BTcar, modacar and cylone in terms of quality.
Also, modalone sells cylone. cylone wearers said they had no problems. But Modacar and BTcar said that the fuse inside the module protects the glass motors. I think I'll buy modacar.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
superyusuf
I bought both an alarm and a module from the same site, and I have been using it for about 10 months. modacar brand superyusuf 2012-08-27 15:13:15
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
yenice
[QUOTE = superyusuf] mrb.I also bought both the alarm and the module from the same site.and I have been using it for about 10 months. No problem. After the right window, the driver window is closing. The car stops and the window closes. modacar brand [/ QUOTE]

When you get out of the car with the windows closed, did you pay any attention when you lock the doors, although the windows are closed, still trying to lift the window?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
okan4037
I gave up this system may be harmful to the wick of our vehicles .. already when closing from the control only closes the front 2 does not close at the same time, does not close the rear 2 .. I think the factory would add if I want & nbsp; I say it is harmful because the rear window should sit first and then the windscreen should be lifted.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
ozaannn
[QUOTE = yenice]
[QUOTE = superyusuf]
mrb. I have received both an alarm and a module from the same site.and I have been using it for about 10 months. closing the glass is over. modacar brand [/ QUOTE]

When you get out of the car with the windows closed, did you ever notice when you lock the doors, although the windows are closed, still trying to lift the window?
[/ QUOTE]
< br /> Ewet want me the point I was wondering is when the windows are closed.
Are you trying to start the engine?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = ozaannn] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = superyusuf] I have received both an alarm and a module from the same site.and I have been using it for about 10 months. ends. Modacar brand [/ QUOTE] When you get out of the car with the windows closed, did you ever notice when the windows are closed even though the windows are closed, did you pay attention to the window? [/ QUOTE] Ewet want me to wonder if the window is closed is it trying to activate the engine? [/ QUOTE] http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/modacar-termikli-2-cam-otomatik-kaldirma-modulu-840295/productDetails.aspx?productId=otm840295&categoryId=20024923&SKU=OTM840295" From the beginning, the glass closes your glass, which is open in order to prevent your motors from getting stuck and your battery will not end with overload. ba He said that he will stop the engines when the lowered windows are closed or if he feels a little pressure. both windows are obviously on a different level. we remove both. We keep pressing both buttons continuously until the glass, which is more open, closes. Although the other glass is closed, we are still pressing the button. I wonder if there is one that closes by pressing one by one? I think this system is not so bad. even healthier when the windows are open. If we consider the features, letting the motors stop at a slight pressure, the windows will not work when closed. I placed the order on Wednesday. I will give information in the following days.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
Guests
I have been using it for a long time, I have not seen a minus. I think nothing happens ... I bought a btcar, I am very glad that it took with my 4 friends with me. While the vehicle is being modified like a thousand mads, there will be a modullama when playing there and not changing anything that is original. I think take it. I bought it for 14 TL. I got 30tl. at least I don't have to worry that the glass was open. I usually forgot when I left a gap. I think ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 12
EErgul
How does this module work in CCs? Does it close the rear small windows first and then the front windows at the same time? Or are the right and then left windows closing?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 13
yenice
[QUOTE = EErgul] How does this module work in CCs? Does it close the rear small windows first and then the front windows at the same time? Is the right window closing after the right or left? it will probably be in the back row. because it says it turns off in order not to load the battery in the comments. I think it doesn't matter which glass is first. all will be closed anyway. What happens if the back closes first?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 14
Guests
First left, then right window closes with 2 seconds interval ... not closing at the same time ... also it doesn't matter which one closes first in the container...bycem2012-08-28 12:53:11
08.05.2020 17:00 # 15
yenice
[QUOTE = bycem] First left, then right window closes with 2 second intervals ... not closing at the same time ... [/ QUOTE]

How long have you been using it? Have you had a problem? and which brand did you wear?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = bycem] First left, then right window closes with 2 second intervals ... not closing at the same time ... [/ QUOTE]

How long have you been using it? Have you had a problem? What brand did you wear?
[/ QUOTE]
It's been 6 months. I had no problem. related announcement is below. I also wrote in my other posts above and received it in my arkds. I haven't received any more complaints from anyone.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 17
okan4037
Very important in CCs, the rear windows should be closed first and the front windows should be closed in order to keep the wicks healthy.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 18
EErgul
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = EErgul] How does this module work in CCs? Does it close the rear small windows first and then the front windows at the same time? Is the right window closing after the right or left? it will probably be in the back row. because it says it turns off in order not to load the battery in the comments. I think it doesn't matter which glass is first. all will be closed anyway. what happens to the back cover first, what happens to the front cover ..
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp;

normally does not matter much yes but unfortunately important in cc. because the windscreen wick is attached to the rear window. Also, CCs do not have a separate button for the rear windows. when the front and rear windows are open, when we remove the right window button, the rear window closes first, we keep holding it pulled off 1-2 seconds later, the windscreen starts closing. & nbsp;

[QUOTE = okan4037] very important in cc first the rear windows should be closed then the front windows should be closed in order to keep the wicks healthy [/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 17:00 # 19
yenice
Friends today we have connected the module. it was a bit troublesome, but nice. he closes the right first, then closes the left. We didn't try to change it.
It was very nice and useful. When the windows are closed, the module sends a signal when the doors are locked, because the windows are closed, the signal comes to an end because no motors are running. After realizing that the other glass is closed in the same way, the module gives a click sound. there will be no harm. it was very useful and comfortable. I advise. It was also good to have a small figure of 20 lira.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 20
cgty86
I haven't had any problems for 2 years & nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”